How it works?
2 mins video Foreign nationals wishing to travel to Cambodia are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Cambodia Evisa. You can use e-Visa for tourism, recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit. From now on, you can get your Cambodia E-visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the Cambodia Embassy.
How to apply for Cambodia visa online in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us your airport of arrival, Transportation Method , date of arrival, your full name, your passport number, your date of birth and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on your passport(s).
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines).. After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process visa for you. Then we will proceed Cambodia e-Visa for you and send it to you by email. In some urgent cases, we can send to you by email in 24 hours after you send us require document, but this case may charge you more than normal case.
Print out 2 copies of Cambodia eVisa. Please show the eVisa for checking at the checkpoint in Cambodia. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Cambodia Immigration Services Team Officers at the airports/borders.
The electronic visa to Cambodia makes you confident to travel to Cambodia, and through us your trip will be easy and saves you time and money.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download form