I would like to stay in Cambodia for a period of time longer than the e-visa permits. What should I do?

If you wish to stay in Cambodia longer than your e-Visa permits, you must apply at local Police Station for a residence permit.

Please note that an e-Visa is granted only for tourism and trade purposes. Application for other types of visa (work visa, student visa etc.) are required to be submitted at Cambodian Embassies or Consulates.

If you overstay your visa, you might be asked to pay fines, deported or banned future travel to Cambodia for a specific period of time.

Posted by: Nguyen Thi Tuyet Nhi | October 15, 2015,3:50 pm