Cambodia visa for Iraqi citizens: Service & Cost in December 2023
To visit Cambodia, most countries require visitors to have a valid visa. Iraqi citizens can apply online for a Cambodia e-Visa, also known as an electronic visa.
The Cambodia e-visa is a digital travel document that allows the holder to enter Cambodia. Eligible travelers, such as Iraqis, can obtain one by completing a short online application form.
To apply Cambodia e-visa for Iraqi citizens, it takes about 10 minutes to complete the online Cambodia visa application and can be completed from the Iraqi applicant's home or office, as opposed to going to a Cambodian embassy, as with traditional consular visas.
Visit the article below to know more about the Cambodia e-visa rule for Iraqis, check the requirements, and step by step to apply.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Iraqi citizens
The e-Visa for Cambodia is an electronic visa implemented in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia in order to expedite the application process for eligible citizens and eliminate the need to apply for a visa from a Cambodian consulate or embassy. The Cambodia tourist e-Visa is issued for tourism purposes.
All citizens from Iraq who wish to visit Cambodia will need a Cambodian electronic visa. The Cambodia visa for Iraqi citizens is only valid for a period of 30 days. Iraqi citizens can apply for an electronic visa to Cambodia by filling out a simple online form with basic passport, biographical, and travel information.
If you want to learn more about the Cambodia e-visa for Iraqi citizens continue reading this article.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Iraqi citizens
Before applying for a Cambodia visa for Iraqi citizens, travelers must have several documents ready:
- Valid Iraqi passport: A passport from an eligible country, in this case, Iraq. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the estimated date of entry into Cambodia. Any border stamps received, must have at least two blank pages.
- A scan of your passport – we only need the information page of your access. You can use this button to create the best passport scan for your application.
- A digital photo: The photo must be in JPEG or PNG format and must be similar to the passport-size photo used in the Iraqi applicant’s passbook.
- An active email address for receiving visa correspondence, including visa confirmation.
Applicants who have recently traveled and other factors might be required to submit additional documents when applying for a Cambodia electronic visa for Iraqi citizens. The documents include:
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow fever – While not every country requires it, you should be immunized before traveling to Cambodia.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
- Proof of travel insurance.
If all the visa requirements for Iraqi citizens have been met, the e-Visa will be received in a matter of days.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Iraq
Iraqi passport holders who want to visit Cambodia do not need to go to the embassy or consulate to obtain a Cambodian tourist e-Visa.
The process of obtaining a Cambodia visa for Iraqi citizens can be completed through an easy and quick Cambodia e-Visa online form. As the form is designed to be user-friendly, it does not take more than 15 minutes for the citizens of Iraq to complete all the information required.
Iraqi citizens can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-Visa application form.
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees.
- Step 3: Receive your approved e-Visa via e-mail and print out 2 copies of the e-visa.
It is critical that all Iraqi citizens carefully review the information displayed on the application form before submitting it in order to avoid further complications upon arrival in the country of destination.
Iraqi citizens will receive an email confirming the correct submission of the document after submitting the data and paying the processing fee.
The Cambodia visa processing time is expected to be between 05 and 3 business days after the e-Visa form is submitted. Nonetheless, Iraqi citizens are advised to apply as soon as they know their travel dates to avoid any delays in processing.
Please note: In the case of Iraqi minors traveling to Cambodia, parents or legal guardians can assist the child in submitting an individual e-Visa application form to enter the country.
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Iraqi citizens
The Cambodian e-Visa is intended to make things easier for travelers while also increasing international tourism. On the other hand, the man-hours required to screen online applications come at a cost.
The online Cambodian visa is one of the most affordable permits available. Iraqi citizens can pay for their Cambodia E-Visa by using a credit or debit card, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
The Cambodia e-visa fees are affected by the processing time and the type of visa you choose. As for the processing time. We offer you three options:
- Normal: When you select this processing time, your Cambodian e-visa will be emailed to you within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: This option will cut the application processing time by one day. Within 24 business hours, your application will be ready.
- Super urgent: If you're in a hurry and want to get to Egypt as soon as possible, this is your option. Your form will be reviewed within 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and wonderful trip to Cambodia, including Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia