Check Cambodia visa requirements for Mongolian citizens September 2023
Cambodia has been one of the most visited countries in Asia in recent years because of its wonderful nature and majestic temple complex. Therefore, the transportation demand to Cambodia is high. The Cambodian government needs a proper solution for pushing up the visa process to let visitors save time and money, increasing their good emotions and experience.
Observing that needs, in 2006, the Cambodia electronic visa, promotion of the nation's tourism industry was released. Thanks to this type of visa, your application process is now easier and faster than ever.
In total, citizens from over 150 countries have eligibility for applying for this type of visa, including Mongolians. In this article, you will see all information about the Cambodia e-visa for Mongolian citizens, such as the requirements for citizens from Mongolia and how to apply it step by step.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Mongolian citizens:
The Cambodian government implemented the Cambodia Visa application to streamline the visa application process for a Cambodia tourist visa, eliminating the need to apply at an embassy or consulate.
Mongolian nationals traveling to Cambodia for reasons other than tourism, such as work or study, must apply for a visa to Cambodia at a Cambodia Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
For those visiting Cambodia on holiday, the Cambodia e-visa for Mongolian citizens provides a quick and easy way to get permission.
Cambodia visa types for Mongolian citizens:
The Cambodia visa policy explains only 01 e-visa type for worldwide citizens, including Mongolians: the visa T.
Following that, this type has some features you need to know for proper usage:
- Validity: visa T has 03 months validity from the granting date.
- Length of stay: you can stay for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival in Cambodia.
- Reminder: If you want to enter Cambodia for other reasons, you might consider visiting the Cambodian embassy in Mongolia.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
Before beginning the e-Visa application from Mongolia, we recommend reading the Cambodia visa requirements for Mongolian citizens. These terms and conditions specify which countries they can visit with an e-visa and the requirements.
Following that, you must have the following documents to apply for an e-visa online:
- A Mongolian passport is valid for at least 180 days from the date of your entry to Cambodia.
- A scanned copy of a biographical page
- A personal photograph.
- Use a frequently used email address when registering to receive your e-visa result.
- Health record and insurance: you need COVID-19 insurance to enter Cambodia and a vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Hotel reservations: if any.
Mongolian nationals must ensure that their passport is valid for at least 06 months on the date of their intended arrival in Cambodia. If not, we recommend renewing your passport before beginning the application process.
3. How to apply Cambodia online visa for Mongolian citizens
When entering Cambodia, tourists from Mongolia do not have to go to the Cambodian embassy or wait in the visa line at the airport to apply for the Cambodia visa. Mongolian citizens can apply for the Cambodia e-Visa via an online portal, and more importantly, it is easy.
You can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa processing fee
Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting the form, you should check your information once again. Any errors, including spelling errors, may cause processing delays. When approved, a Cambodia e-visa for Mongolian citizens is emailed directly to you.
4. Cambodia visa fee for Mongolian citizens:
The Cambodia visa fees for Mongolian citizens is dependent on the type of service. However, an e-visa fee is generally lower than a traditional embassy visa.
In total, you will pay 02 kinds of fees: the government fee and the service fee when applying for the e-visa. To be specific, the government fee is compulsory since Mongolia is not on the exemption list of Cambodia.
For the service fee, there are 03 options for you depending on your demand:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days if you choose this service type.
- Urgent: this type of service helps you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: you will receive your e-visa within just 05 business hours with this highest priority type.
Payment method: you can pay either by electronic payment or wire transfer. If your choice is an electronic payment, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal to complete your transaction.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Mongolian citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia