Cambodia eVisa fees and types - Cambodia immigration services
Cambodia Immigration Services, we provide the e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Cambodia.
There are two kinds of Cambodia eVisa fees that you have to pay to get your eVisa to Cambodia, including visa service fee and Cambodian Government fee:
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is an optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
1. Cambodian e-Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during Cambodia Evisa processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the Evisa from Cambodian Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Cambodia checkpoints ( airports/boarders).
- Phnom Penh - PNH - Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap - REP - Siem Reap - Siem Reap
- Sihanoukville-KOS-Sihanoukville- Preah Sihanouk
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province)(from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)(from Vietnam)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang Province) (from Laos)
2. Cambodian e-Visa Government & admin fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department to process visa. This is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for Cambodia Evisa.
Any changes after paying the Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|Normal||Urgent||Super Urgent||Government & admin fee|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|Cambodia eVisa (1 month single)||US $39||US $37||US $35||US $34||US $32||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99||US$ 66|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
3. Visa Exemption by Cambodia
|No||Countries||Type of Passport||Duration|
|PD (1)||PS (2)||PN (3)||PD (1)||PS(2)||Passport
|1||Brunei Darussalam||PD||PS||x||14 days||14 days||14 days|
|2||Indonesia||PD||PS||PN||14 days||14 days||30 days|
|3||Lao PDR||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|4||Malaysia||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|5||Myanmar||PD||PS||x||30 days||30 days||14 days|
|6||Philippines||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||21 days|
|7||Singapore||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|8||Thailand||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||14 days|
|9||Viet Nam||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
- (1) Passport Diplomatic (PD)
- (2) Passport Service (PS)
- (3) Passport Normal (PN)