Cambodia Visa Fees
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Cambodia through Cambodian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Cambodian Government Website or at Cambodia Embassy or Consulate in your country.
There are two kinds of Cambodia Evisa fees that you have to pay to get your Evisa to Cambodia, including visa service fee and Cambodian Government fee:
1. Cambodian E-Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during Cambodia Evisa processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the Evisa from Combodian Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Cambodia checkpoints ( airports/boarders).
- Phnom Penh - PNH - Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap - REP - Siem Reap - Siem Reap
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province)(from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)(from Vietnam)
2. Cambodian E-visa Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department to process visa. This is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for Cambodia Evisa.
Any changes after paying the Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Visa types||Service fee / person (U.S Dollar)||
Government Fee (US$)
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
Cambodia eVisa (1 month single)
|US$ 69||US$67||US$65||US$62||US$55||Plus US$79||Plus US$99||US$40|
* Normal: For those who would like to get a Cambodia visa within 3 business days.
* Urgent: For those who would like to get a Cambodia visa within 48 hours.
* Super Urgent: For those who would like to get a Cambodia visa within 24 hours.
3. Visa Exemption by Cambodia
|No||Countries||Type of Passport||Duration|
|PD (1)||PS (2)||PN (3)||PD (1)||PS(2)||Passport
|1||Brunei Darussalam||PD||PS||x||14 days||14 days||14 days|
|2||Indonesia||PD||PS||PN||14 days||14 days||30 days|
|3||Lao PDR||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|4||Malaysia||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|5||Myanmar||PD||PS||x||30 days||30 days||14 days|
|6||Philippines||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||21 days|
|7||Singapore||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|8||Thailand||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||14 days|
|9||Viet Nam||PD||PS||PN||30 days||30 days||30 days|
- (1) Passport Diplomatic (PD)
- (2) Passport Service (PS)
- (3) Passport Normal (PN)