What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
The visa application process may be completed in only a few minutes on the Cambodia Immigration Services website.
What are the documents required for Cambodia eVisa?
To be granted a Cambodia eVisa, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Cambodia.
- The passport should have at least two (2) blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- Digital scan of your passport’s biographical page.
- Digital passport photo of the applicants which format JPG. Cambodia passport photo size: minimum 10 KB and maximum 3MB.
- E-mail address to receive the notification of the visa application.
- Means of payment. Travelers can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (transaction to the Bank of Cyprus)
- A hotel reservation confirmation will be required.
- Travel Insurance Documents & Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate: This is to avert the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Cambodia visa photo requirements
The digital photograph should meet the following requirements:
- Cambodia visa photo size requirements: minimum 10 KB and maximum 1 MB. Format – JPG
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
Travelers should know whether they need a visa before traveling to Cambodia. Therefore, it is important to check eligibility before applying for a Cambodian visa.
We are able to provide a completely new method of applying for visas online, which contrasts with the previous procedure and enables tourists to arrange their trip as swiftly as possible.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download form