What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
The documents required for Cambodia e-Visa are:
1. Scanned First Page of Passport.
i. Format -JPG
ii. Size : Minimum 10 KB ,Maximum 3MB
2. The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements
1. Format – JPG
2. Size i. Minimum 10 KB ii. Maximum 1 MB
3. The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
4. Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
5. Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
6. Background should be plain light colored or white background.
7. No shadows on the face or on the background.
8. Without borders.
- How it works?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- If my children are under 12 years old, do they need a Visa?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download form
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Cambodia through Cambodian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Cambodian Government Website or at Cambodia Embassy or Consulate in your country.