Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
No. Although Cambodia visa fees are mentioned in USD, local money may be used to make payments. The fees associated with an e-Visa can be paid in a variety of methods, including wire transfers to the Bank of Cyprus or electronic payments (Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express). Consider your efficient and effective decisions because any modifications made after payment will cost in a new application charge.
You must make payment for in in order to complete the registration process
Government fees and service costs are included in the cost of the Cambodia e-visa. The sum required to submit a Cambodia visa application is known as the government fee, and it is given to the Cambodian government. This cost is non-refundable no matter the outcome of your application. The type of service provided and the quantity of subscribers determine the service rates.
The following list of 03 service statuses can satisfy all of your requirements:
- Typically, it takes three working days to process a Cambodia tourist visa. The reasonable pricing is a factor in why many visitors select this choice.
- For candidates who need their e-visas in less than 48 working hours, select urgent.
- Super urgent If you have short on time for preparation, this service is ideal. After 24 hours of processing, you can obtain an e-visa for the Cambodian by paying an extra fee.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form