What is the SEPA Transfer?
The SEPA is in short for The Single Euro Payments Area which is a single market for euro-denominated payments. The European Union (EU) created this idea to harmonise payments across the Eurozone.
Countries within the EU and few other countries will support Euro bank transfer. The list of SEPA countries includes 28 EU countries, EFTA countries, Monaco and San Marino.
|Isle of Man||IM||GB||GBP|
|Saint Martin (French part)||MF||FR||EUR|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon||PM||FR||EUR|
When you choose “The SEPA Transfer” in our payment methods, you need to have an account of a bank based in the SEPA countries to send the amount of money to our Euro accounts. With the SEPA Transfer method, it’s usually shouldn’t cost any more than a regular, local transfer and the process only takes 1-2 working days.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download form