Cambodia e-visa requirements for Pakistani- Cambodia visa fees
As a Pakistani citizen, visiting the Kingdom of Cambodia is simple. Don't forget to get a visa. The process is stress-free. However, there are a few technicalities that may make it complex for some. To make sure that the process is as simple as possible, here is some information regarding Cambodia e-visa for Pakistanis. You will be able to apply for a Cambodia visa online or in-person if you are aware of these requirements.
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa from Pakistan is simple and quick, and it eliminates the need to visit a Cambodian embassy or consulate in person or stand in long lines at the border to apply for a visa on arrival.
1. Do Pakistanis Need a Visa for Cambodia?
Yes, a visa for Cambodia for Pakistani nationals is required, regardless of how long a visitor from Pakistan wishes to stay in the country or the purpose of their visit.
A Cambodia tourist visa for Pakistanis can now be obtained quickly and easily online. Cambodia tourist visa is a single entry visa that allows you to stay in Cambodia for a total of 30 days for tourism and leisure purposes. Once in the country, it can be extended for an additional 30-day stay.
Other types of Cambodia visas for Pakistani travelers include long-term stays and other types of travel, such as business activities and studying or working in Cambodia. To apply for one of these types of visas, applicants from Pakistan are required to visit at Cambodia embassy in Pakistan
2. What is a Cambodia e visa for Pakistanis?
The Cambodia e-Visa was introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, to facilitate entry into the country for Touristic purposes.
Nationals of most countries, including Pakistan, can use this digital system.
Citizens of Pakistan who require a visa for Cambodia can use the easy Cambodia online visa application to obtain an entry permit for tourism, business, or transit.
The Cambodia e-visa for Pakistanis is a single-entry authorization that allows one entry into the country. Pakistanis can stay in this country for 30 days in total.
To apply for a Cambodia online visa, travelers must fill out a simple electronic form with basic personal, passport, and travel information in order to receive an approved Cambodia e-Visa via email.
To visit Cambodia for longer periods of time or for purposes other than those permitted with an e-Visa, contact the nearest Cambodia embassy or consulate for more information.
3. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Pakistanis:
In order to submit an e-Visa form, applicants must first ensure that they meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Pakistanis
To successfully complete an application, the applicant should have the following information available:
- A current, valid Pakistani passport. Please ensure that it is valid for at least 06 months from the date they intend to arrive. If not, they must renew it before applying for a Cambodia e-visa from Pakistan. Furthermore, make sure that there are at least two blank pages left for any stamps that will be received at the Cambodian border.
- A digital image of the biographical page of the applicant’s passport
- A valid email address. Pakistani citizens should confirm that it is an address they check on a regular basis, as any updates to their application, as well as the final Cambodia e-Visa, will be sent to that address.
- Digital passport photo –The picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. In addition, it should be taken on a white background and taken as recently as possible.
- Health documents/certification: you will provide your COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate with at least 02 standardized doses of the COVID-19 vaccine of any category.
- Travel insurance: the Cambodian government requires foreigners to get travel insurance to cover your fee in case of a circumstance.
Pakistani citizens will also be asked to provide personal information as well as travel plans to Cambodia, including dates and flight information.
This is especially important for dual-citizenship Pakistani. If they arrive in Cambodia with a different passport, they will be denied entry.
Children traveling on their parents' passports must have their parents or legal guardians fill out a separate application on their behalf.
Pakistani nationals are required to print 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering/exiting the country. Holders of the e-Visa should also keep a copy with them at all times while in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Pakistan:
Visitors can apply for a Cambodia e visa for Pakistanis entirely online from the comfort of their own homes. You need only a stable internet connection and a device such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Pakistani nationals can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 simple steps
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting the form, make sure that all the information is correct. This is due to the fact that even the smallest error on the application form can result in processing delays or even application refusal.
The Cambodia e-Visa processing time is extremely fast. After submitting their e-Visa petitions in Pakistan, petitioners will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. If their answers are correct, and they meet the e-Visa requirements, they will receive their e-Visa in the form of a confirmation email with a PDF attachment. We recommend that they print a copy and keep it with their travel documents before going on vacation.
The Cambodia online visa allows you to enter the country by air or one of several land borders with Thailand, Vietnam, or Laos. It is ineligible for use in entering Cambodia by sea.
Visit Cambodia from Pakistan:
The most common way to travel from Pakistan to Cambodia is to fly to Phnom Penh from one of Pakistan's major international airports, either Islamabad or Lahore. The average flight time from these departure points is 8-9 hours. Flying to Cambodia's second-largest city, Siem Reap, is also possible from Pakistan's Karachi or Islamabad. The trip takes a little longer, usually between 11 and 13 hours.
5. Cambodia e visa fee for Pakistani citizens
The Cambodia e-visa for Pakistanis is one of the most affordable permits due to the quick electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit an embassy. Applicants can pay the Cambodia e-visa for Pakistani as they finalize their application. Pakistani citizens can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction) to complete payment.
There are two kinds of Cambodia E-visa fees that you have to pay to get your E-visa to Cambodia, including a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
For the Government fee, since Pakistan is not on the exemption list of Cambodia, you are required to pay this fee.
For the service fee, there are 03 types of service in total, sorting by the processing time:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days if you use this type of e-visa.
- Urgent: when using this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: this is the highest priority type that can help you get your e-visa within 05 business hours.
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Aaland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Arab Saudi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands