What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
Since 2016, the Cambodian Government has established an electronic visa system, allowing foreigners to apply for a visa online which saves time and cost.
Benefits of Cambodia evisa
The biggest difference between applying online and on paper is the procedure. In the past, travelers were required to visit the Embassy or consulate, fill in the application form, submit the required documents, and have an interview in person. All you need is a computer with Internet to apply Cambodia online visa.
The eVisa process is quick and effective. If you are traveling around the world now, you can also apply for your Visa at anywhere you are. Travelers need to submit an online visa application to get their permit issued in a maximum of 03 business days.
All the necessary documents should be sent to our email address to proceed with the application, eliminating the need to visit the Cambodia Embassy to submit the documents in person.
Note that, the validity of a Cambodia electronic visa is shorter than a regular one. So, travelers who wish to visit Cambodia for purposes other than tourism should apply for a regular visa.
International visitors who are going to Cambodia for a short time trip, primarily for leisure, to visit friends and relatives, for sightseeing, or brief medical treatment can take advantage of the Cambodia eVisa.
It is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance, allowing its holders to remain in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form