What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
You don't need to visit the embassy, queue up and wait for your passport to be done. All you need is a computer with Internet. The process is fast, secure and well planned, have your visa with you before reaching Cambodia. If you are traveling around the world now, you can also apply for your Visa at anywhere you are.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download form