Cambodia visa requirements for Afghan citizens
If you are an Afghan citizen planning to visit Cambodia, you will need a Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens. What you should know about an eVisa is that it is an electronic visa and the entire application process is done electronically.
If you wish to apply for an eVisa for Cambodia then you can do so on Cambodia Immigration Services. All you need are some basic documents and some personal information for this. Complete the online application form with this information. Your visa will be approved shortly after you complete and submit the form. The procedure is straightforward, and if you want to learn more about it, keep reading this article.
Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens:
Afghan citizens, like most South Asians, are eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa. The online process is extremely simple and quick, allowing travelers to completely fill out an application form and submit their requests online.
Cambodia e-visas are typically processed within three days of the date of the online application; however, travelers should submit their online application at least one week before their trip to allow for processing and the submission of any additional documents that may be required.
The Cambodia e-Visa allows Afghan citizens to visit Cambodia for tourism purposes.
The Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens is valid for three months from the date of issue, but it only allows for one entry into the country for a maximum of 30 days. Afghan citizens that are planning on staying more than 30 days in Cambodia will need to go in person to a Cambodian embassy in Afghanistan and apply for a traditional visa.
2. Cambodia's e-visa requirements for Afghan citizens:
You will not be able to get a Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens unless you have all of the required documentation. You should not, however, struggle to gather everything together. This is what you require:
- Afghan passport, valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia, containing at least 2 blank pages
- A scan of passport’s biographical page
- Recent digital passport photo that was taken recently with a clear face against a white background.
- A valid email address – Because we will send you the document via email, there is no room for error when filling out the application. If you do not enter the correct address, you will not be able to view the status of your visa, which is unfortunate because you will have to start the application process all over again. If you double-check your spelling before submitting your application, you should be fine.
- Proof of travel. This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Travel Insurance Documents & Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate: The applicants need to get at least 02 doses of COVID-19 vaccine (any kind of worldwide verified vaccine).
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Afghan citizens
Failing to meet these conditions and prerequisites, set in place by the government of Cambodia, could mean an e-Visa denial for Afghan citizens
Another requirement for obtaining the e-Visa is that Afghan citizens travel to Cambodia for tourism and sightseeing.
It should be noted that the Afghan applicant's passport is directly linked to Cambodia's e-Visa. As a result, if the passport used to apply is lost, stolen, or replaced, Afghans will need to apply for a new e-Visa to Cambodia using the new passport number.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Afghanistan:
Obtaining a Cambodia e-visa for Afghan citizens is an easy, straightforward process that will require the Afghan applicant to meet important requirements and conditions for the Cambodia e-Visa.
To begin the Cambodian visa for Afghan citizens application process, travelers are required to complete an online application form.
Basic information is required, such as:
- Full name, gender, date of birth, and nationality
- Passport details
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Cambodia Immigration Services has created a simple and easy-step program so you can apply:
Step 1: Fill in all your personal information in our online form and after that, select the processing time
Step 2: Check that all of your personal information is correct; if you find an error, correct it. After that, you must choose a payment method.
Step 3: Once you receive your visa via email, you should download and print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Afghanistan
Applicants are encouraged to ensure that all information provided is correct in order to avoid delays in processing the e-Visa. Personal information must be provided at the time of application and cannot be changed. The same holds true for passport information provided on the application form, which must match the information on the passport.
Incorrect information may lead to a rejection of the Approval Letterf, so travelers should bear this in mind when filling out the application form.
After completing the application form, secure online payment by credit or debit card can be made. Other payment methods including PayPal, American Express, and Wire transfers to the Bank of Cyprus are also accepted.
Once the application has been completed and payment has been received, travelers can expect their e-Visa to be issued within 05 business hours to 3 business days.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Afghan citizens:
Using Cambodia Immigration services will not cost you an arm and a leg. In fact, you will notice that the price is well worth it. Why? Because Cambodia Immigration Services handles the majority of the legwork for you. You must have more important things to do than squander an entire day on a scrap of paper.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia e-Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Cambodia travel Insurance to keep you secure while traveling to Cambodia.
As for service fees, you have 03 options to choose from, and they are as follows:
- Normal: opting for this processing time means that your visa will arrive via email within 03 Business Days. It is the cheapest option you have.
- Urgent: If you do not want to wait for your Cambodia e-Visa, you can opt for this option instead. The waiting period is 1 business day this time
- Super urgent: If you need to leave as soon as possible, this is the quickest option. Your application form will be reviewed within 5 business hours