Check Cambodia visa requirements for Andorran citizens
Andorra is one of more than 200 countries that require a Cambodia e-Visa to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia, as it is officially known. Fortunately, applying for an e-Visa for Cambodia is usually quick and simple when done online.
The entire visa application process takes about 15 minutes and can be done from the comfort of one's own office or home. Visiting the consulate or embassy in person can be a frustrating experience, but the online application process streamlines the entire process.
The Cambodia visa for Andorran citizens is easy to obtain. The process is less complicated and quicker than obtaining a traditional visa. Besides, Andorrans must meet a few basic requirements to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa, as opposed to a traditional visa from an embassy or consulate, which usually requires several documents.
Cambodia e-visa for Andorran citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Andorran citizens:
Andorra is one of the 100 countries that are eligible to obtain the Cambodia online visa. The Cambodia electronic visa allows Andorran citizens to easily obtain the necessary visa to visit Cambodia without having to go to an embassy or consulate.
The Cambodia e visa for Andorran citizens is an electronic document that authorizes citizens of Andorra to enter Cambodia valid for 3 months, granting them a 30-day stay. It was introduced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia in 2006 with the intention of simplifying the process of getting a Cambodia e visa
Andorran nationals with a Cambodian e-Visa may enter and stay in the Kingdom for a limited time. The visa permits the following types of trips:
- Tourism and leisure activities only
- Single entry to Cambodia
- Up to 30 days in the country
The terms of the Cambodia e-Visa do not cover business trips or other activities. Andorrans who wish to visit for any reason other than tourism must apply for a visa at the Cambodia embassy. However, the e-Visa is the most convenient way to obtain permission to visit Cambodia.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Andorran citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Andorran citizens
It is crucial that Andorran citizens who intend to travel to Cambodia familiarize themselves with the Cambodia e visa requirements:
- Valid passport – In order to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must have a passport. Check the expiry date to ensure that it is valid for at least another 6 months after your arrival in Cambodia.
- You must also scan your passport's information page. You will be asked to submit it during the online application process.
- Confirm their passport includes at least two blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- Accommodation information – a hotel booking confirmation or any proof of accommodation might be required.
- A passport-sized digital photograph in any format is also required. This should be a color photograph with a white background.
- Documentation of travel insurance must be submitted for e-visa to be processed.
- An evidence of Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- An email address where the Cambodian government can contact you about your application.
Andorran citizens whose passports do not meet these requirements for the Cambodia electronic visa should renew them with their local authorities as soon as possible before beginning the application process.
Dual nationals should keep in mind that the Cambodian e-Visa is linked to their passport electronically. They should remember to use the same passport they will use to enter the country when submitting their application.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Andorra:
How to get a visa for Cambodia from Andorra
Applying for a Cambodia visa from Andorra is straightforward and quick. Andorran passport holders can obtain the Cambodia visa online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online Cambodia visa application form
Step 2: Complete the payment of the e-Visa processing fee
Step 3: Receive and print out the Cambodia e visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia online visa
It is necessary to complete the form with the following:
- Full names, date of birth, nationality, gender
- The purpose of the visit
- Passport number
- The intended entry and exit date
The application process should take about 10 to 15 minutes if you have all of the requirements ready. The e-Visa application process usually takes 1 to 3 days, with applicants receiving confirmation of requesting an e-visa within 24 hours.
Those from Andorra seeking a Cambodian visa for purposes other than tourism, or for extended stays, must apply at the nearest Cambodian embassy or consulate. Travelers must print two copies of the Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or leaving the country. Holders of the e-Visa should also keep a copy with them at all times while in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Andorran citizens :
It is entirely up to you. One of the most advantageous aspects of applying for a Cambodia e visa through Cambodian Immigration Services is the ability to select the processing speed of your application. This allows you to obtain your travel document precisely when you require it. You have the following options:
- Normal – your visa is ready within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent – it takes 1 Business Day for your Cambodia e visa to arrive.
- Super urgent – you only have to wait 5 Business hours for your application to be processed.
To apply for a Cambodia e-visa from Andorra, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia e-Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.