Cambodia visa for Angolan citizens: E-visa cost September 2023
With over 6 million visitors per year, Cambodia has seen a rapid increase in foreign tourist arrivals in recent years. As a result, the Cambodian government established the Cambodia e-visa, a new electronic system through which travelers from various countries can obtain travel authorization and Angola is on this list.
The main benefit of having an online visa is that Angolans no longer need to make an appointment at their local Cambodian embassy or consulate. By completing an online form, you can obtain an e-visa to Cambodia in a matter of hours.
If you have an Angolan passport and want to visit Cambodia, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to obtain a Cambodia visa. The application process for a Cambodia visa is quick and easy, and you can usually expect to receive your visa in less than 24 hours.
If you want to learn more about how to get a Cambodia e visa for Angolan citizens, the documents required, and the process, we've put together a step-by-step guide below.
Cambodia e-visa for Angolan citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Angolan citizens:
Angolans with a visa can travel to Cambodia from anywhere in the world. In exceptional circumstances, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, Cambodia may impose additional entry requirements. Angolans must have a valid visa to enter Cambodia. The quickest way to obtain it is to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa online. The application is simple to complete, and the processing times are short.
The electronic visa for Cambodia is a permission granted by the Cambodian government that allows tourists of certain nationalities to enter the Asian country. Because it is an online document, it is also electronically linked to your passport information and number.
The Cambodia e-Visa for Angolan citizens allows for a single-entry trip of up to 30 consecutive days. The visa is valid for 3 months from the date of entry with the purposes of travel for tourism, leisure, or family visits.
Angolan passport holders who want to visit Cambodia can request their visa simply by following a few simple steps and uploading the required documents for the Cambodia e-Visa from their personal computer. Those wishing to stay in Cambodia for longer periods, or for other purposes such as work or study, are required to apply for a visa from a Cambodia embassy.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Angolan citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Angolan citizens
Before applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Angolan citizens, travelers must have several documents ready:
- An authentic and valid Angolan passport, valid for at least 6 months prior to the planned trip to Cambodia.
- The passport must have at least two (2) blank pages, for the enftry and exit stamps.
- A scan or copy of the biographical page of the applicant's passport
- A digital head and shoulders photo of the applicant. The photograph must be free of glares and reflections and meet Cambodia's passport photograph requirements.
- An email address from which Angolans will receive their electronic visa to Cambodia.
- You must prove that you have Covid-19 vaccination.
- Hotel reservations are submitted for e-visa to be processed by the Cambodian government.
- Travel Insurance documents are also required when completing the form.
Because the application is done online, Angolan citizens must also have access to a high-speed internet connection. A visa can be obtained at any time and from any location in the world by using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Although one person can fill out the information for other family members including minors, must complete an individual application form. Furthermore, the e-Visa is linked to the applicant's passport number, and the applicant must travel to Cambodia with the same passport that was used to apply for the visa.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Angola:
For Angolan citizens, the application process for a Cambodia e-Visa is quick, simple, and straightforward. An Angolan applicant only needs to fill out some personal information such as their full name, date of birth, address, passport information, and travel plans, as well as pay the processing fee with a valid credit or debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
The 3-step application process takes just a few minutes to complete:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia eVisa form
- Step 2: Pay e-Visa fees for Angolan citizens
- Step 3: Send the visa application to be reviewed
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting the form, Angolan visitors should double-check all of the information they have entered. Small inconsistencies and errors can cause visa processing delays or even denial.
How to get a visa for Cambodia from Angola
Cambodia e visa processing times for Angolan citizens:
Applicants can expect to receive their e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days after submitting their online application successfully.
Important note: Angolan travelers should submit their application at least 07 business days before their trip to Cambodia. There may be processing delays, resulting in processing times of up to four days or more to receive the visa via email.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Angolan citizens:
The price of a Cambodia visa for Angolan citizens depends on the type of permit required. Cambodia e visa fees are generally lower than visas obtained at the embassy. To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Angola, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
We have three types of Cambodian visa processing times. All have a specific price so it is accessible to all customers. Here we explain the benefit of each one:
- Normal: The application is completed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: The process and obtention of the visa will be received during 1 business day.
- Super urgent: The main feature of this type of process is the speed with which the visa is obtained, as it is obtained in less than 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.