Cambodia visa for Anguillan citizens: E-visa cost September 2023
As an Anguillan citizen, do you intend to visit Cambodia? This Southeast Asian country is beautiful and culturally fascinating, but you will be required to obtain the proper travel authorization before embarking on your journey or risk being turned back at the border.
Fortunately, Cambodia Immigration Services offers quick and easy service that makes it simple to apply for a visa and get your vacation started right. Continue reading to find out how to get a Cambodia eVisa for Anguillan citizens.
Cambodia e-visa for Anguillan citizens
1. Cambodia eVisa for Anguillan citizens:
Anguillan citizens can only travel to and enter Cambodia with a valid visa. The online visa application system provides the fastest and easiest way to get a Cambodia visa for Anguillan citizens. To complete the form, use any computer or device with an internet connection. Anguillans can now apply from the comfort of their own home or office.
Cambodia e-Visa is an online tourist visa designed to streamline the visa application process and shorten wait times at border crossings. Most countries, including Anguilla, provide visitors with this option. This single entry visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, allowing its holders to remain in Cambodia for up to 30 days.
Anguillans on short tourist trips of less than 30 days can apply online for a Cambodia electronic travel visa (e-visa). They do not need to go to the Cambodian embassy in Anguilla.
Anguilla residents can take advantage of the Cambodian government's e-Visa program, which allows them to apply for an electronic visa from the comfort of their own home. There is no need to spend time gathering paperwork, visiting an embassy, or having a face-to-face interview to obtain a Cambodia e-visa.
To visit the country for other purposes such as for business, to work or study, or for longer consecutive periods, it will be necessary to apply for a visa from the Cambodia embassy in Anguilla.
2. Cambodia eVisa requirements for Anguillan citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Anguillan citizens
There are only a few online Cambodian visa requirements for Anguillan citizens that applicants must meet. It is necessary to have:
- Valid Anguillan passport: you can't travel to Cambodia without a passport. Remember to ensure that it stays valid for a minimum of six months from your date of entry to Cambodia
- Having an unexpired Saudi passport with at least two blank pages for Cambodian border stamps.
- The digital photograph that meets Cambodia visa photo specifications, as well as a copy of the passport's biographical page. These two attachments will be sent to the email address of Cambodia Immigration Services.
- Having an active email address. This is required for receiving visa confirmations and notifications, as well as visa approval.
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card/ Certificate
- Hotel reservation documents
All documents and information, including a copy of their passport and a passport-style photograph, are sent to our email address. This can be done either during the application process or after it has been submitted.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Anguilla:
How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Anguilla
Obtaining a Cambodia e visa for Anguillan citizens is simple and straightforward. The e-Visa application is entirely online and can be submitted at any time and from any location in the world.
After gathering all of the documents needed for the online application process, you can begin filling out the application form. You may not have any issues while completing it, but if you do, our customer service at Cambodia Immigration Services is available 24/7.
There are three phases to the application form:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-visa form
- Step 2: Pay for the e-Visa processing fee
- Step 3: Download and print out the Cambodia e visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Travelers from Anguilla should double-check the information they have entered on the form before submitting it for processing.
The entire application process will take no longer than ten minutes, and Anguillan travelers can expect to receive their Cambodia e-Visa via email.
After filling out the online application and submitting the form, the traveler can usually expect to receive an approved Cambodia e-Visa within 5 to 72 hours.
Once the Cambodia e-visa for Anguillan citizens is approved, travelers are strongly advised to print at least 1 copy to present the e-Visa in Cambodia upon arrival at a border control.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Anguillan citizens:
One of the huge benefits of Cambodia e-visa for Anguillans is its price because it is an online document. Keep in mind that we charge a small fee because we process your document as quickly as possible to save you time. You don't need to waste time filling out complicated forms or waiting in long lines. That is why we are prepared to assist you with our services.
Additionally, Cambodia Immigration Services offers three different processing times based on your urgency:
- Normal: You can obtain your e-Visa in 03 business days
- Urgent: This option is significantly faster than the first. You will receive your visa in 24 hours
- Super urgent: This is the fastest processing time, so you need to wait for only 5 hours to get your visa.
There are two kinds of Cambodia E-visa fees that you have to pay to get your E-visa to Cambodia, including a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.