Cambodia visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in December 2023
- 1. Cambodia e visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- 2. Cambodia e visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- 3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Antigua and Barbuda:
- 4. Cambodia e visa fees for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda who are visiting Cambodia on vacation should ensure that they have arranged for their travel authorization in advance, or they may be denied entry on arrival.
The good news is that thanks to Cambodia immigration services' simple and convenient online e-visa service, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having your authorization in advance.
There are lots to see and do on a Cambodian vacation. There's no shortage of attractions to keep you busy in Cambodia, from the famous Angkor Wat temple to the amazing Art Déco Market and glittering palace in Phnom Penh.
This article explains the requirements for a Cambodia e visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda and other helpful travel information.
Cambodia visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
1. Cambodia e visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda traveling to Cambodia can apply for a visa online. This digital system eliminates the need to apply in person at a diplomatic mission.
The Cambodia visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda is easy to obtain. It entitles the holder to travel to this Southeast Asian country for leisure and other purposes.
This e-Visa for Cambodia, introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is an online electronic visa that allows stays within 30 days from the date of arrival in Cambodia for tourism or visit purposes.
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are eligible for a Cambodia e-Visa, which is easily obtainable by filling in an application form online.
This is some of the most important Cambodia e-visa information for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda:
- Staying time: Within 30 days from arrival date.
- Purpose of visit: Tourism/Visit.
- Type of entry: 03 months from the issued date.
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda who wish to visit Cambodia for reasons other than tourism or leisure must apply for a visa at the nearest Cambodian diplomatic mission. Depending on the circumstances, they may be able to mail their application or must visit the embassy or consulate in person.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
Cambodia visa requirements for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
To get the Cambodia visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, the traveler must have a few essential documents required by the Government of Cambodia. They need:
- An Antigua and Barbuda passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A passport photo – your photo must meet all of the requirements for a passport photo (white background, no face gestures, etc.)
- A scan of passport’s biographical page
- Travel Insurance Documents & Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate: The applicants need to get at least 02 doses of COVID-19 vaccine (any kind of worldwide verified vaccine).
- Proof of travel. This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
- A digital photograph (making sure it meets the Cambodian visa photo requirements )
- E-mail address: Your Cambodia e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda will be digitally linked to your passport, but you will still need to show a copy at the immigration office in Cambodia. Cambodia immigration services will send you a copy via email. Please ensure that you provide us with a valid address for this reason.
- Methods of payments: You must pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees before submitting your online form. You can do that using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Applicants are also required to have the following information at hand when completing the e-Visa application in order to smoothly apply for their Cambodia visa from Antigua and Barbuda:
- Personal data (full name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport details (passport number)
- Travel information (purpose of the visit, details of any relatives living in Cambodia).
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Antigua and Barbuda:
The Cambodian e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda can be applied for in minutes.The application can be completed from any internet-connected device and does not require embassy appointments.
The following are the 3 steps to apply a Cambodia visa from Antigua and Barbuda :
- Step 1: The first step is to enter your basic information. You must also select one of the above-mentioned processing times at this point.
- Step 2: The second step involves payment and revision. You can pay using any of the methods mentioned above. Your application's revision is more important than you realize. Because Cambodia Immigration Services will only work with the information you provide, it is critical that it is correct.
- Step 3: Print out at least 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa before traveling to Cambodia.
How long does it take to get a Cambodia visa from Antigua and Barbuda?
The Cambodia e visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda is emailed to the email address provided in the original application.
Citizens of Antigua and Barbud will receive their approved e-Visa within 5 to 72 business hours of applying.
Travelers must print a copy of the email and bring it to Cambodia after receiving it. They must present it, along with the Antigua and Barbuda passport listed on their application, at the border checkpoint upon their arrival. They will then be granted entry into the country.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
Cambodia visa fees for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
To know the total amount of your Cambodia e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, you first have to determine your processing timeframe you select. Here is what you can choose from:
- Normal: The most affordable and widely used option. In terms of how long it takes for your application to be processed, it takes 3 business days to grant your Cambodia e-visa.
- Urgent: This option is significantly faster than the first. Within 24 hours, you will receive your Cambodia e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. As you might expect, you'll have to pay more this time.
- Super urgent: this alternative option is the fastest Cambodia Immigration Services provides. You can apply on your way to the airport. Your application will be processed in 05 hours.
To apply for a Cambodia e-visa from Antigua and Barbuda, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.