Cambodia visa requirements for Argentine citizens
Except for a few other Southeast Asian nationalities, the majority of foreign passport holders are required to obtain a visa for Cambodia in order to visit the country. Visitors from Argentina who wish to visit the Kingdom of Cambodia must have a valid Argentine passport as well as a Cambodia visa.
There are various types of Cambodian Visas that Argentine visitors can use to enter Cambodia. The e-Visa, which is obtained through a simple online application, is the most commonly used Visa to enter Cambodia. Argentina is one of the countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an e-Visa.
Read on to learn about the Cambodia e-visa for Argentine citizens, as well as the entry requirements, and application process.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Argentine citizens:
Since 2006, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia has implemented an e-Visa system that allows foreign citizens to enter this country through an online process.
Argentine travelers need a visa to travel to Cambodia. Before traveling from Argentina to Cambodia, holders of Argentine passports can apply for a visa online.
Cambodia e-visa for Argentine citizens is a single entry visa that allows a total stay of 30 days in Cambodia for tourism and leisure purposes.
It is recommended that Argentine citizens use the e-Visa system because It is the most convenient method of obtaining a Cambodia e-visa.
Electronic visa applicants do not have to visit a Cambodian embassy in Argentina or wait in line at the airport to get a visa.
The Cambodia e-Visa application process is entirely online. Argentine citizens can complete their form using a smartphone, computer, or other electronic device. The approved visa is emailed to the traveler.
An embassy visa is required for travel from Argentina to Cambodia for more than one month or for purposes other than those listed.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
Travelers are required to meet some basic requirements to be eligible to apply for the Cambodia visa online. The Cambodia visa requirements for Argentine citizens are as follows:
- An Argentine passport is valid for a minimum of 06 months after the date they leave Cambodia
- Having at least 02 blank pages where entry/exit stamps can be placed.
- A scanned image/copy of the biographical page of the passport must be provided.
- An email address so that the Cambodia e-Visa can be sent directly to the Argentine applicant’s inbox.
- The digital photograph that meets Cambodia visa photo requirements.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
It is recommended that travelers apply for their Cambodia e-Visa ahead of time to ensure that their travel plans are not disrupted if there are processing delays. It is recommended that travelers apply for their Cambodia e-Visa at least 03 days before their intended date of travel to Cambodia.
If you do not have the required validity for your trip to Cambodia, you should consider renewing your passport before beginning the application process for the Cambodia e-visa.
Once the traveler meets the above requirements, they can begin the online application process.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Argentina:
Travelers from Argentina can obtain a single entry visa from Cambodia for short stays for tourism by filling out a simple online application, eliminating the need to apply at an embassy or consulate or wait in long lines at the Cambodia border to obtain a visa on arrival. The online application process is quick and easy, and applicants receive an approved visa via email.
The e-Visa application can be completed online in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-Visa application form.
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
The Cambodia visa application process for Argentine passport holders is simple and straightforward, and applicants can fill out the online application form from the comfort of their own home, providing basic personal and passport information.
The form must include the following information:
- Personal details: name, gender, date of birth, and nationality.
- Argentine passport information: number, issue date, and expiry date.
- Contact details: email address.
- Travel information: date of arrival in Cambodia.
Argentine travelers should check all the information carefully before submitting the request. Errors, including spelling mistakes, could result in processing issues.
Argentine applicants will then receive their granted Cambodian authorization via email.
Please note that the Cambodia e-Visa for Argentine citizens must be printed and presented in paper form together with other travel documents at the Cambodia border. Furthermore, Argentine travelers must keep a copy of their e-Visa throughout the entire duration of their stay in the country.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Argentine citizens:
The cost of a Cambodia e-visa for Argentinians varies according to the type of visa requested. Electronic visas are generally cheaper than those obtained from an embassy. Electronic visas are generally cheaper than those obtained from an embassy.
Cambodia e-visa fees are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
The Cambodia e-visa fee for Argentine citizens includes a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee.
There are 03 options for processing at cambodiaimmigration.org :
- Normal: When you select this option, you will receive your visa within 3 Business Days. It is the most cost-effective option available to you.
- Urgent: This option will shorten the application processing time. Your application will be processed within 24 business hours, and you will be charged.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest option. You will get your e-Visa in only 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Argentine citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia