Cambodia visa for Armenian citizens: Visa cost September 2023
You can't deny that one of the main reasons why millions of backpackers visit Cambodia is to see the magnificent temples built during the Khmer era. Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious monument, is unquestionably the most popular tourist attraction in Cambodia.
Cambodia's enchanting landscapes, as well as its rich history and culture, keep visitors returning for more. This year, here's everything you need to know about applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Armenian citizens. Go ahead and fulfill your backpacking fantasies!
Cambodia e-visa for Armenian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Armenian citizens:
Even for short visits, Armenian citizens require a visa to enter Cambodia. Armenian citizens are no longer required to visit a Cambodian Embassy to obtain a visa. Armenian's Cambodia e-Visa application is entirely online.
Cambodia e-visa, introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is an electronic official document that grants the right to enter Cambodia.
The conditions of the Cambodia e-visa for Armenian citizens are as follows:
- Single entry to Cambodia
- Maximum stay of 30 days
- The purpose of the visit must be tourism
Armenians wishing to engage in other activities, such as business or paid employment, must obtain a different type of visa. The e-Visa provides tourists with a quick and easy way to obtain permission to visit Cambodia. Armenian travelers who wish to stay for longer than a month should contact the Cambodian Embassy in Armenia for visa information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Armenian citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Armenian citizens
Armenia, like many countries, has a few basic visa requirements for Armenian citizens. These conditions must be met in order for Armenian citizens to obtain a Cambodia visa.
According to Cambodia's visa policy, the following documents are required for Armenian citizens:
- Valid Armenian passport: Valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A scan or copy of the biographical page of the applicant’s passport.
- E-mail address – When you apply for a visa online, the requested document is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it before leaving. We recommend printing multiple copies.
- A recent passport-style digital photograph of the traveler should be uploaded
- Documents supporting the visit's purpose.
- Means of payment – cambodiaimmigration.org accepts six methods of payment. You can use a debit or credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal. Choose whichever is most convenient for you.
The visitor’s Armenian passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the trip to Cambodia. It must also have at least two blank pages for stamping upon entry and exit.
The email address is important, as the approved Cambodia e-Visa will be sent to this account.
In addition, to be accepted, the photograph must meet Cambodia's visa photo requirements. There is no need for applicants to present paperwork at the embassy because the documents are uploaded digitally.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Armenia:
Cambodia e-Visa application for Armenian citizens is a very easy online process that can be completed in a few simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-Visa application form
Step 2: Pay the e-Visa processing fee through a secure online system
Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
It is recommended that all answers be thoroughly double-checked before submitting the Cambodia e-Visa application. Small inconsistencies and errors can cause application delays or rejection.
How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Armenia
The Cambodia e-visa is issued in 1 to 3 working days to Armenian citizens. Armenian applicants should keep an eye on their email inboxes for updates. Every modification or notification will be sent via email. Once approved, Armenian visitors must print and bring their e-visa with them when entering Cambodia.
To avoid a visa denial, it is critical to submitting the information correctly. Personal information must be entered exactly as it appears on the biographical page of the passport.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Armenian citizens:
The fees for the Cambodia permit are dependent on the type. To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance to make your trip safer if you test positive with Covid-19 when traveling.
When applying online, the Cambodia e-visa fees for Armenian citizens are automatically calculated at the payment stage. Travelers can pay an extra fee for priority service, which guarantees five hours of processing.
Aside from the application fee, there may be processing fees and any service fees levied. We offer three options for processing time:
- Normal: Your visa application is processed within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: Your visa will be delivered to you within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option. You will get your Cambodia Tourist e-Visa in only 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia .