Cambodia visa requirements for Azerbaijan citizens
Cambodia has implemented a digital system for international travelers to obtain electronic visas, and Azerbaijan is one of over 140 countries that benefit from it. Azerbaijani citizens can now apply for a Cambodia e-visa.
This Cambodia e visa for Azerbaijani citizens is obtained through a simple online application prior to the trip, and there are no appointments at the embassy or extensive paperwork required. Cambodia Immigration Services is the best site to fill up your electronic application, as our team will guide you through the entire process.
Cambodia e-visa for Azerbaijani citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Azerbaijani citizens
Cambodia's electronic visa was introduced in 2006. Citizens of Azerbaijan are among those who are eligible to use it to visit the country on vacation. Cambodia e-Visa for Azerbaijani citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Azerbaijani nationals to visit the country for periods of up to 30 consecutive days. The purpose of the trip must be either tourism, leisure, or family or friends' visit.
Azerbaijani citizens require a visa to enter Cambodia for short-term stays. Azerbaijanis can easily apply for the Cambodia e-Visa to visit Cambodia territory for tourism purposes by filling out an online simple form. The Cambodia electronic visa application can be completed on a mobile device, computer, or tablet which allows you to apply in a few minutes. All Azerbaijani citizens need is an Internet connection and their passport number on hand to fill the application.
Azerbaijanis who wish to move to Cambodia and/or perform non-tourist activities there must instead apply for the appropriate visa and permits at a Cambodian embassy in Azerbaijan.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens
Cambodia's e-visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa for Azerbaijani citizens allows travelers to enter the country through a number of different border crossings. Azerbaijani passport holders are not permitted to enter Cambodia through seaports.
Document requirements to obtain the Cambodia e-Visa for Azerbaijanis include having:
- Valid Azerbaijani passport – Without a passport, you cannot enter Cambodia. If you do not have one, you can obtain one by visiting your country's issuing authority. If you have a passport, it should be valid for at least six months after you arrive in Cambodia.
- The passport has at least two empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A valid email address, so cambodiaimmigration.org can send you the final documentation.
- A digital photograph of the head and shoulders. The photo must be in JPEG or PNG format and match the passport-size photo in the passbook of the Azerbaijani applicant.
- A copy of the biographical page of the passport is also required. Images or photos that can be scanned are also acceptable. The image should be clear, and the text should be readable.
- Travel plans — The Cambodian government will want to know why you're traveling, how long and where you intend to stay.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Travel insurance is a requirement for processing Cambodia e-visa.
Cambodia e-Visa is an electronic visa issued to the passport used during the application process. It cannot be combined with another travel document. Azerbaijani citizens who have a passport that does not meet the requirements must renew it with their local authorities as soon as possible. This is especially important for Azerbaijani citizens who hold dual citizenship. They will be denied entry if they arrive in Cambodia with a different passport.
3. How to get a Cambodia e visa for Azerbaijani citizens:
How to get a Cambodia e visa for Azerbaijani citizens
Each Azerbaijan traveler must submit a separate application form when applying for an e-visa to Cambodia from Azerbaijan. This is also true for children, families, and groups of people traveling together.
To obtain a Cambodia visa online, Azerbaijani nationals must visit the Cambodia online visa application form and enter their personal and passport information, such as:
- Name, gender, date, and place of birth
- Country of nationality
- Passport country
- Passport number
- Dates of arrival and departure
Cambodia immigration services offer an easy-to-use and fast application form. This application form is divided into three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form with your general data on our website and choose the type of processing time you wish to obtain for the visa application.
- Step 2: Then you must make the appropriate payment and ensure that all of your information is correct and complete.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Cambodia e visa. Bring along the e-visa approval with you during your trip in Cambodia.
It is critical that all of the information in the form is correct and complete. Any errors or discrepancies can cause delays in the Cambodian e-visa processing time for Azerbaijani applicants. Applicants who make an error on the form may revise it as long as the application has not been processed.
After they have completed the form and answered routine health and security-related questions, Azerbaijani applicants can proceed to pay the Cambodia e-Visa processing fee. It is possible to pay the fee using any major Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer by the Bank of Cyprus.
Processing time for Cambodia e-Visa for Azerbaijani applicants:
The Cambodia e-visa approval is sent to the applicants’ email addresses within 3 business days of applying. However, in some cases, Azerbaijani nationals will obtain an e-visa already within 5 hours. It is highly recommended that Azerbaijan citizens should apply at least 7 days before they start their trip.
Note that it is necessary to print the Cambodia e-visa for Azerbaijani citizens before traveling. Passengers will be required to present their visas along with their valid passports at the border crossing.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Azerbaijani citizens and processing time
The Cambodia e-visa fee is the most cost-effective online e-visa service. By being completely online, the process saves time and money. To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Azerbaijan, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. The government fee is a sum of money that Azerbaijan citizens must pay to the Cambodia Immigration Department. The service fee is an amount of money that travelers pay for having consultation and other services such as preparing documents, receiving and sending e-visa approval.
Cambodia Immigration Service has always strived to meet the needs and budgets of all applicants, including Azerbaijan travelers. As a result, you can select one of three processing time options. Here are some options for you:
- Normal: This is the most common option, which people frequently select because it is the least expensive. Your application will be processed in 3 business days if you choose this option. If you're not in a hurry, it's not that long.
- Urgent: When compared to the previous option, this processing time is faster. You will obtain your visa within 1 business day
- Super urgent: If you need to leave immediately for your trip, this is the best option for you. This option will get you your Visa the quickest. You will receive your visa in 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.