Cambodia visa for Bahamian citizens: E-visa Cost in November 2023
Traveling around the world can be an amazing experience for many Bahamians. Learning about other cultures, particularly those older than the Bahamas, can be life-changing and eye-opening.
Before you can dive into the excitement and adventure of traveling abroad, you must first familiarize yourself with the laws of the country to which you are traveling.
Trying to figure out what you need to do to enter a country like Cambodia can ruin your trip if you let it. Instead, work with a highly rated online visa processing service to obtain the correct, verified travel documents quickly and easily.
Continue reading this article to learn about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bahamian citizens, as well as the entry requirements, and application process.
Cambodia visa for Bahamian citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Bahamian citizens
If you are a Bahamian citizen planning to visit the Kingdom of Cambodia, you must obtain a valid visa before booking your flight to ensure you will be able to enter the country legally and without incident.
When it comes to obtaining a Cambodia e visa for Bahamian citizens, there are several options available. Apply for a Cambodia visa from the Bahamas rather than worrying about getting one on arrival to avoid long lines and government officials.
The Cambodia e-visa is a form of online travel authorization. To apply for the visa, simply fill out a simple online application form. With the approved e-Visa and other necessary travel documentation, you can visit Cambodia.
The Cambodia tourist e-visa for Bahamian citizens is a single entry visa that allows a total stay of 30 days in Cambodia for tourism and leisure purposes.
Cambodian visas also cover long-term stays and other types of travel, such as business activities and studying or working in Cambodia. Applicants from the Bahamas must visit the embassy of Cambodia in the Bahamas to apply for one of these types of visas.
Cambodia visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bahamian citizens
To submit an e-visa form, applicants must first ensure that they meet the Cambodian visa requirements for Bahamian citizens.
The applicant should have the following documents on hand in order to successfully complete an application:
- Valid passport: If you do not have a valid passport, you cannot apply for the Cambodia e visa. It must be valid for at least six months after your arrival date in the country.
- For entry and exit stamps, the passport must have at least one (1) blank page.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-10 Certificate (at least 02 doses of covid-19 vaccination)
- Hotel booking confirmation/accommodation details in Cambodia
- Email address: We can assist you in obtaining this electronic visa via email. As a result, please include a valid email address on your visa application form.
- Digital photo of yourself –make sure that the photo is taken recently. There should be no facial expressions in it, and the background should be white. Simply scan it and you're ready to go.
Because the approved visa is electronically linked to an individual passport, Bahamians must use the same passport they will use to travel to Cambodia to complete the Cambodia e-Visa application. Those with dual citizenship should be aware of this.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can apply for a Cambodia tourist visa.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from the Bahamas
To apply for a Cambodia visa for Bahamian citizens, travelers must first complete an online application form.
The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, and the decision is usually emailed to the applicant.
Travelers can get a Cambodia visa online from the Bahamas in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-visa application form for Bahamian citizens
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fees and submit the request. After that, you should send us some additional documents if required.
- Step 3: Receive the approved Cambodia visa by email
After the application has been reviewed, the e-Visa for Cambodia will be emailed to Bahamian citizens in PDF format.
It is advisable to print a hard copy of the online travel authorization and keep it with your Bahamian passport, as travel or border officials may request it when you arrive.
The processing time for applications ranges between 05 hours and three days, so Bahamians must apply well in advance of their trip to avoid problems, delays, or last-minute rejections.
Cambodia visa fees for Bahamian citizens
4. How much of Cambodia e-visa fees for Bahamian citizens
The Cambodia e-visa fees depend on two things: visa type and processing time. The Cambodia visa fees for Bahamian citizens are the most cost-effective through the online e-visa service. The process saves time and money by being completely online.
E-visa applicants pay the Cambodia visa fees for Bahamian citizens securely online with a Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus (Payment Guidelines)
There are two kinds of Cambodia e-visa fees that you have to pay to get your e-visa to Cambodia, including the Cambodia visa service fee and the Cambodian Government fee:
Cambodia Immigration Services has three excellent options for Bahamian citizens, and you can select the one that suits you best:
- Normal: People mostly select this option because it is the least expensive. With that, your visa will arrive in 3 business days
- Urgent: this option is faster, and it will give you the Cambodia e-visa in 1 day.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available from Cambodia Immigration Services. Within 5 hours, your Cambodia e-visa will be processed.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.