Check Cambodia visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
Bahraini passport holders who intend to travel to Cambodia can apply for a Cambodia e-Visa, also known as an electronic tourist visa.
This user-friendly digital system allows Bahraini visitors to obtain travel authorization entirely online in a matter of days, without the need to contact an embassy or consulate.
A Cambodia e visa is a visa waiver for Bahraini citizens obtained online through a simple online application, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply for a visa.
The application process for a Cambodia e-visa for Bahrain citizens is simple and takes less than 30 minutes. The requirements and application process are detailed below.
Cambodia e-visa for Bahraini citizens
1. Cambodia eVisa for Bahraini citizens
Bahraini citizens must obtain a visa before traveling to Cambodia. Fortunately, Bahraini citizens can obtain a Cambodia visa quickly and easily online.
To apply for Cambodia visa online, Bahraini citizens do not need to visit an embassy or attend an interview. The process is 100% online.
The Cambodia e-visa is a single entry visa waiver, meaning that applicants can enter Cambodia once for a total stay of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
Bahraini citizens traveling to Cambodia for tourism, leisure, or family visits and stay for less than 30 days are qualified for a Cambodia e-Visa.
The application process for a Cambodia e-visa for Bahraini citizens is quick and easy, and it can be done from the comfort of the traveler's own home. A computer or other electronic device, as well as an internet connection, are all that is required.
If Bahraini applicants plan to visit the country for over a month or for motives other than tourism, we recommend they pay a visit to the Embassy of Cambodia in Bahrain for further details.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
If you are planning on applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Bahraini citizens, there are a few requirements that you must meet before you can start an application. They include the following:
- Valid passport: Have a Bahrain passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Cambodia. The passport must have at least two blank pages to accommodate the border stamps. If these requirements are not met, a new passport must be obtained before applying.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- A recent digital photo: It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of you (the traveler) that was taken in the last 6 months.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-10 Certificate (at least 02 doses of covid-19 vaccination).
- Hotel booking confirmation/accommodation details in Cambodia.
- Have an email address to be able to receive information about the visa, as well as the e-visa itself.
It is important to remember that each person in a group or family traveling together, including minors and children traveling on their parents' passports, must submit an individual Cambodia e-Visa application form.
Before traveling, Bahraini passport holders should check Cambodia's travel restrictions and health requirements.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Bahrain
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa from Bahrain is possible at any time and from any location in the world. Bahraini citizens must simply complete the online Cambodia e-visa application form and pay the e-visa processing fee before submitting the application.
Bahraini travelers should start the application process at least 04 days before their trip to account for any delays.
These are the steps to file a Cambodia visa application from Bahrain successfully:
- Step 1: Fill out the online Cambodia visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fees for Bahraini citizens.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Cambodia e visa.
Cambodia e-Visa processing is quick and easy. Most Bahraini applicants receive their Cambodia visa approval within 05 hours to 3 business days.
Applicants from Bahrain should thoroughly review their responses before submitting them. All information entered into the application form must be accurate and correspond to the information on the traveler's passport.
Errors and omissions in the Cambodia visa application process can result in processing delays and, in some cases, visa denial.
How to get a visa for Cambodia from Bahrain
4. How much of Cambodia e visa fees for Bahraini citizens
The cost of a Cambodia visa for Bahrain citizens varies according to the processing time of the visa requested. The final step in the application process is to pay for the e-Visa.
Bahrainis pay the visa fee securely online using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. All major payment methods are accepted.
The Cambodia e-visa fee for Bahraini citizens includes a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee.
Cambodia Immigration Services provides customers with some alternatives to fit your needs. The one you select will not only determine the timeframe in which your Cambodia visa will be ready but also its cost:
- Normal: It lasts only 3 days because it’s the cheapest and also the slowest option.
- Urgent: This option is faster, and it will give you the Cambodia e-visa within 24 hours. You need to pay an additional cost for this service.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest available option. Your Cambodia e-visa will be ready to use in just 5 hours. However, it is the most expensive option.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia