Cambodia visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Belarusians have one of the world's most powerful passports, allowing them to travel virtually anywhere without being subject to stringent travel regulations. Belarusians enjoy traveling to different parts of the world, and Cambodia is a popular destination due to its year-round hot climate and well-known temples.
Belarusians who wish to travel to Cambodia must first obtain a visa online to enter Cambodia. In this article, we will discuss what you need to know about Cambodian visas for Belarusian citizens, including the visa application process and some important questions.
Visit cambodiaimmigration.org to apply for an online visa to Cambodia from Belarus. We can help you with visa processing and delivery to your email, which you can then print and bring with you to Cambodia.
Cambodia e-visa for Belarusian citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Belarusian citizens:
A visa is required for Belarusians to visit Cambodia. Belarusians are not permitted to enter the Kingdom without a valid visa. Fortunately, applying for and receiving approval for a Cambodia visa for Belarusians is quick and simple.
The Cambodian e-Visa for Belarusian citizens can be applied for in a matter of minutes. The application can be completed from any device that can connect to the internet and does not require embassy appointments.
The visa required to enter the country is determined by the Belarusian traveler's specific needs and circumstances. However, for short-term leisure trips, obtaining a Cambodian visa online is the quickest and easiest option.
An online Cambodia Tourist e-visa for Belarusian citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance and allows a single entry stay of 30 days for tourism in the country. This type of visa can be extended at the local office in Cambodia.
Belarusians visiting Cambodia for purposes other than tourism and leisure, or who intend to stay for more than a month, should be aware that the e-Visa does not apply. In their case, we recommend scheduling a visit to the Cambodian embassy to discuss alternative visa options.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Belarusian citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
In order for Belarusian to apply for a Cambodian electronic visa, there are several obligatory Cambodia e-Visa requirements a visitor must comply with. Travelers who wish to obtain a Cambodia e visa for Belarusian citizens need to provide the following documentation:
- Have a Belarusian passport that is valid for at least 6 months on the date of entry.
- Confirm the Belarusian passport includes at least 2 blank pages available for entry and exit stamps
- A digital photograph of the head and shoulders
- A copy of the passport's biographical page is also required. Scannable images or photos are also acceptable. The image should be clear and the text legible.
- Travel itinerary and Travel insurance are required when applying for Cambodia e-visa.
- Due to the pandemic, Covid-19 Vaccine Certification is also required.
- Email address – When applying with the Cambodian immigration service, you must have an email address that you can access because that account will be used to send you all updates about your visa.
Important: Although the electronic visa is delivered via email, it is recommended that you print a copy of the e-visa before traveling from Belarus to Cambodia because immigration officer will request it.
3. How to get a Cambodia online visa for Belarusian citizens:
How to get a Cambodia visa for Belarusian citizens
The Cambodia electronic visa is a required authorization that can be obtained by completing an eVisa Cambodia application form online.
The procedure of obtaining a Cambodia e visa for Belarusian citizens is simple: all Belarusian travelers need to do is fill out the Cambodian e-Visa application form with the following information:
- Personal data (full name, gender, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport details (Passport numbers)
- Travel information (Date of departure and entry).
In three simple steps, you can apply for your Cambodia e-Visa now:
- Fill out the first section with all of your personal information and choose the type of processing time you want for your e-Visa.
- In the following section, you must quickly review all of the information you provided in the first section and then make the appropriate payment. This final step is determined by the option you selected at the start of the processing time.
- Finally, you must answer a series of questions and submit the previously mentioned documents via email and you're done! Our team will then receive your application and proceed with the steps below.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia online visa
The approved Cambodia visa is delivered via email. It can then be printed and taken from Belarus to Cambodia.
The applicant can expect to receive the e-Visa within three business days after providing some basic information. Before submitting the request, double-check all of the information. Processing delays and travel disruptions could result from errors or missing information.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Belarusian citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa is a cost-effective option for Belarusians as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Belarus, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia e-Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. Belarusian citizens must pay the government fee because their nationality is not in the visa-free country list.
The cost of a Cambodia visa varies depending on the type of visa and processing time, applicants have 3 options when it comes to the processing time:
- Normal: is the cheapest option, so most applicants choose it. It will take 3 business days to process your e-Visa.
- Urgent: The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option, but your visa will be ready in 1 business day.
- Super urgent: The price goes even higher, and your visa will arrive in just 5 business hours.
Cambodia e-Visa fees are paid securely online using a credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or wire transfer to our Bank of Cyprus. In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.