Check Cambodia visa requirements for Beninese citizens
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Beninese citizens:
- 2. Cambodia visa requirements for Beninese citizens:
- 3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Benin:
- 4. Cambodia e visa fees for Beninese citizens:
In 2006, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia allowed the citizens of over 140 countries to get an electronic visa, and Benin is on that list. It means that a Cambodia visa for Beninese citizens is now available online. Instead of going to the embassy and applying for a visa, simply use the services offered by Cambodiaimmigration.org.The entire process is completed online, quickly, and with little effort.
Cambodian e-visa for Beninese citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Beninese citizens:
Beninese citizens need a visa for Cambodia, even for short stays. Beninese passport holders planning a vacation to Cambodia can apply for a visa online. The Cambodia e-Visa is the most convenient option for Beninese citizens. Travelers can apply for a visa from the comfort of their own homes.
The e-Visa Cambodia, introduced in 2006, is an online visa portal issued by the Kingdom of Cambodia Government which allows a short-term stay in Cambodia for touristic purposes.
Cambodia e-Visa: validity & permitted use by Beninese citizens
Traveling with a Cambodia electronic visa has many advantages for Beninese vacationers. It allows for a single entry into the Asian country for tourism purposes, with a maximum stay of up to 30 days.
If a visitor from Benin needs to stay longer, they can apply for a visa extension (for a maximum of 30 days) once they arrive in Cambodia. The total validity of the e-Visa to Cambodia is three months. This means that Beninese citizens must enter Cambodia within three months of the e-issuance Visa's date.
Those planning a trip to Cambodia for reasons other than tourism or leisure should contact the embassy of Cambodia in Benin.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Beninese citizens:
Cambodian e-visa requirements for Beninese citizens
Once you have been approved for a Cambodia e-visa for Beninese citizens, you can begin applying online through cambodiaimmigration.org. Beninese citizens only need to provide a few documents to get started. Here's what you'll need to bring:
- A Valid passport: Beninese travelers must have a passport in order to apply for a Cambodia e-visa. If you already have a passport, you must ensure that it is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Cambodia.
- A passport photo: Your photo must meet all the requirements for a passport photo (white background, no face gestures, etc.).
- A copy of your passport’s biographical page: That is where all the information is located.
- The return flight ticket with e-ticket number: this requirement applies only to Indian citizens.
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of accommodation: A hotel confirmation or letter from a host should be more than enough.
- Email address: During the visa application process, the applicant must provide a valid email address. This email will be used to notify the traveler whether their visa application was approved.
The passport must be issued by Benin or another country that is eligible for the Cambodia e-Visa. It must continue to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
The digital photo must be the same size and format as a passport photograph. It has to be a recent photograph of the Beninese applicant.
The email address is necessary because the approved e-Visa will be sent to the account provided. It must then be printed in Benin and transported to Cambodia.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Benin:
Citizens of Benin can apply for a Cambodian e-Visa from the comfort of their own homes. A computer or other internet-connected device is all that is required.
Beninese citizens must fill out an application to apply for a Cambodia electronic visa. This entails providing some basic information, such as the following:
- Name, date of birth, nationality, and gender
- Passport number, issue date, and expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Beninese visitors must answer all necessary questions, such as whether they have any relatives in Cambodia, and so on. The process is very simple, and most people will complete the form in less than 15 minutes.
Cambodian e-Visas for Beninese citizens are valid for up to 30 days.
Travelers can obtain a Cambodia visa for Beninese citizens in 3 simple steps:
- The first step of the form requires you to fill out personal information, travel details (arrival and departure), and passport information. You must also select the type of time you require in order for the cost of your Cambodia e-Visa to be calculated.
- When you get to the second step, you'll be asked to pay for the visa and service, and you'll have to carefully review your application.
- Send the visa application to be reviewed and wait for the results.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
How to get a visa for Cambodia from Benin
Processing times for a Cambodia online visa requested from Benin:
After completing the application, the Cambodian e-Visa is often approved within 24 hours, but sometimes it may take up to 3 days (depending on demand and public holidays).
If you require a Cambodian visa within five days, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Beninese citizens:
Cambodiaimmigration.org provides excellent service at a reasonable cost, so Beninese no longer need to be concerned about the cost of the service. Your Cambodia visa fee will be determined by two factors: processing time and visa cost.
There are three processing time options available:
- Normal: Most applicants choose standard processing time because it is the least expensive option. Within three business days, your application will be processed.
- Urgent: The cost is slightly higher than in the preceding option. You will only have to wait one business day.
- Super urgent: As you might expect, the price rises even further. You will receive your digital Cambodia visa for Beninese citizens in 5 business hours if you select this processing time.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.