Cambodia visa for Bermudans: E-visa Cost September 2023
If you are a Bermudan citizen planning a trip to the Kingdom of Cambodia, you must obtain a valid visa before booking your flight to ensure that you can enter the country legally and without incident.
There are several options available when it comes to obtaining a Cambodia visa for Bermudan citizens. To avoid long lines and government officials, apply for a Cambodia visa online rather than worrying about getting one on arrival.
There are a few pieces of information that will be required when applying for your Cambodia e-visa, so make sure you have them ready before beginning the application process. We'll recommend the necessary steps and details for applying for a Cambodia visa for Bermudan citizens below, so you can get your visa without any problems.
Cambodia e-visa for Bermudan citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Bermudan citizens
As a citizen of Bermuda, you will be required to obtain an electronic visa in order to be allowed entry into Cambodia. The process of applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Bermudan citizens is very simple and can be completed online.
Visitors from Bermuda can apply for a Cambodia online visa when traveling for tourism, leisure, family and friend visits.
The Cambodian authorities launched an e-visa in 2006 that facilitates the visa application process to obtain a valid travel permit for temporary visits.
The Cambodia e-visa for Bermudans is a travel document that you may need to enter Cambodia. Depending on your nationality, you can obtain a Cambodia visa through a digital process that Cambodia Immigration Services is offering.
Use our Cambodia e-visa check status and confirm whether you need a Cambodia visa or any other travel document.
The Cambodia e-visa for Bermudan citizens is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, but it only allows for one entry into the country for a maximum of 30 days.
Travelers from Bermuda who wish to stay longer than one month need to obtain a visa from the Cambodian embassy in Bermuda.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bermudan citizens
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to review the Cambodia visa requirements for Bermudan citizens.
The following requirements need to be met by Bermudans in order to obtain a Cambodian visa online:
- Possess a Bermudan passport valid for at least 180 days on their arrival date in Cambodia.
- Ensure their passport includes at least 02 empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- The digital photograph that satisfies Cambodia visa photo requirements.
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate
- A valid email address: The applicant is required to provide a valid email address. This address will be used to notify you of your visa status. When the e-Visa is approved, the email address will also be used to send a copy of the e-Visa.
- Proof of travel: This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
Bermuda dual nationals need to remember to apply for the e-Visa using the same passport they will use to enter Cambodia. The electronic visa will be issued to their first passport automatically and will not be transferable to a second.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bermudan citizens
3. How to get a Cambodia visa for Bermudan citizens
Bermudan visitors need to follow these steps to apply for the Cambodia e-visa:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-visa online application form for Bermudan citizens.
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees.
- Step 3: Receive the approved Cambodia eVisa
Once the application has been completed and payment has been received, travelers from Bermuda can wait for their e-Visa to be issued within 05 business hours to 3 business days.
How to complete the Cambodia visa application form:
The first step in the e-Visa application process is to fill out the online Cambodian visa form with the following information:
- Personal details: full name, gender, date of birth, and country of citizenship
- Passport details: number
- Travel information: the intended date of arrival in Cambodia and departure date
Applicants are encouraged to ensure that all information provided is correct in order to avoid delays in processing the e-Visa.
Bermudans with dual citizenship who have multiple passports are required to use the same one during the online application process and throughout their trip.
The information on the Cambodia e-Visa and the information on the travel document need to be identical.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Bermudan citizens
Cambodia e-visa fees for Bermudan citizens
The fees of Cambodia e-visa for Bermudan citizens depend on the processing time of the visa required. It includes a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. Electronic visa fees are generally lower than visas obtained at the embassy.
The online Cambodian visa fee can be paid securely online with a debit or credit card, visa card, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. Travelers' data is protected.
For the processing time, you may review the following amazing options that the
Cambodia Immigration Services offer:
- Normal: When you select this option, you will receive your visa within 3 business days. This option is ideal for all travelers if you are not in a hurry.
- Urgent: You can select this option if you want your application to move faster. Within 24 business hours, your Cambodia e-visa will be delivered to your email inbox.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 5 business hours for the highest fee.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia, such as Cambodian visa service & tours, hotel booking in Cambodia, Cambodia flight tickets, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.