Cambodia visa for Bosnian citizens: E-visa Cost in November 2023
Cambodia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, not just in Southeast Asia. It is home to the world's largest religious structure, Angkor Wat, and hosts some of the most important festivals all year.
The Cambodian government changed the way international travelers could obtain visas in 2006, making the process easier, less expensive, and less complicated. The Cambodia e-Visa was introduced at that time, and citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are among those who can apply for one online.
Find out the Cambodian visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina and how to apply.
Cambodia e-visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. Cambodia e-visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can apply for a Cambodian electronic visa from the comfort of their own homes, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consular office. The procedure is extremely convenient, fast, and efficient.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina may use the e-Visa if their plans for Cambodia meet the following criteria:
- During their visit, they only need to enter Cambodia once.
- The applicant come to Cambodia for tourism, leisure or family visits.
- Their stay will be limited to one month (30 days).
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina should be aware that the e-Visa does not permit entry for more than 30 days or for activities other than tourism. If they intend to visit Cambodia for other reasons, they should make an appointment with the Cambodian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina for more information.
2. Cambodia evisa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just a few documents are required to complete the Cambodia e-Visa application. To meet the Cambodia visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, travelers need:
- Valid passport: It needs to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Cambodia..
- A recent digital photo that satisfies Cambodia visa photo requirements.
- The passport needs to have at least two blank pages to accommodate the border stamps.
- A scanned image/copy of the biographical page of the passport needs to be provided.
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate
- E-mail address: The applicant is required to provide a valid email address. Cambodia Immigration Services will send you the e-visa in PDF format via email.
- Travel plans for Cambodia: This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
Bosnia and Herzegovina nationals who do not meet one of these requirements may still be able to apply for a tourist visa at an embassy. This process, however, may take much longer than the e-Visa.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
3. How to get a Cambodia visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
To complete the online visa application to Cambodia, the applicants will need to do the following:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee and submit supporting documents.
- Step 3: Receive the approved Cambodia eVisa.
The application for a Cambodia tourist visa for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can be completed in under an hour. Travelers should be expected to provide the following pieces of information:
- Passport data such as the passport number, and nationality.
- Contact details: email address.
- Personal data which includes full name, gender, date of birth, and address.
- Travel information: Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
Bosnia and Herzegovina passport holders with dual nationalities need to use the same passport when applying for an e-Visa online and traveling to Cambodia. The information on the e-Visa needs to match the information on the travel document they will present at border control.
Bosnia and Herzegovina residents will receive their Cambodia e-Visa within 5 to 72 business hours. To avoid delays, it is recommended to double-check all the information provided in the application form before sending it for review, making sure there are no spelling mistakes.
Travelers who need a Cambodia visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina in a rush can use the priority service for 5-hour processing.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cambodia e-visa fees for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cambodia e-Visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. It’s generally less expensive to apply for a visa online than at the embassy.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Bosnia and Herzegovina, you have to pay two kinds of visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In terms of processing time, you have three options:
- Normal: If you choose this option, your application will be processed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This is a faster option. Within 24 business hours, you will receive your Cambodia e-visa.
- Super Urgent: It is the most expensive option because it is the quickest. Within 5 business hours, your application will be processed.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia, such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.