Cambodia visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders
Bouvet Islanders who want to visit Cambodia no longer need to apply for a visa at the Embassy. Bouvet Islanders can now apply for a visa electronically, thanks to measures implemented by the Cambodian Government. This means you can get it online. It is a very simple and easy option, and the best part is that you can do it from the comfort of your own home or wherever you want!
This article explains the Cambodian e-visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders and how to apply for a visa online.
Cambodia e-visa for Bouvet Islanders
1. Cambodia e-visa for Bouvet Islanders
Bouvet Islands is one of the countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an eVisa without having to visit a local consulate or embassy. Instead of standing in long lines, Bouvet Island nationals can apply for the Cambodia e-Visa online.
The Cambodia e-visa for Bouvet Islanders is an electronic official document that grants the right to enter Cambodia. Bouvet Islander citizens can use the Cambodian e-Visa for short-term visits. The e-Visa is subject to the following conditions:
- One entry to Cambodia.
- Maximum stay of 30 days from the arrival date.
- Tourism need to be the purpose of the visit.
If Bouvet Islanders wish to move to Cambodia or perform non-tourist activities there, they must apply at the Cambodian embassy in Bouvet Islands for the appropriate visa and permits.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders
The applicants have to make sure they meet the essential Cambodia visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders to obtain an online visa:
- Bouvet Islands passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- A scan of the biographical page of their Bouvet Islander passport.
- Digital photo that satisfies Cambodia visa photo requirements.The photo should be taken from the front, and white background would be ideal.
- Travel Insurance Document is a must to apply for a visa.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- You need to have an email address in order to receive visa information and the eVisa itself.
- Proof of travel: This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
Passengers from the Bouvet Islands whose passports do not have the required 6-month validity or do not have pages available for stamps at border controls need to renew them with their local authorities.
Dual nationals from the Bouvet Islands should remember to apply for the e-Visa with the same passport they will use to enter Cambodia. The electronic visa will be linked automatically to their first passport and will not be transferable to a second.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bouvet Islanders
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Bouvet Islands
It takes just a few minutes to fill out the Cambodia visa application form for Bouvet Islanders. Travelers need to provide the following details:
- Full name, gender, date of birth, and nationality.
- Bouvet Islander passport number.
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
Bouvet Islanders can apply for a tourist visa for Cambodia in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-Visa application form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Cambodia e visa.
The information must be provided exactly as it appears on the Bouvet Islander passport. Mistakes or missing information may cause processing delays. The applicants should carefully review the form before submitting it.
It is recommended that Bouvet Islanders submit their e-Visa forms at least a week in advance during the peak tourist season.
Bouvet Islanders who submitted their Cambodia e-Visa forms correctly will receive an approval letter via email. As soon as they receive it, they should make a hard copy and keep it with their other travel documents. Bouvet Islanders' passports will be digitally linked to their e-Visas.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Bouvet Islanders
Cambodia e-visa fees for Bouvet Islanders
You may be concerned about the cost of the service. However, rest assured that Cambodia Immigration Services provides excellent visa consulting services at a reasonable cost. Bouvet Islanders are able to choose one of the following processing options depending on how fast they want to get their e-Visa:
- Normal: You get your e-Visa within 3 business days with this option.
- Urgent: Within 24 business hours, you obtain your e-Visa. As compared to the previous option, this option is a bit more expensive.
- Super urgent: This is the last and fastest option of the three with a processing time of 5 business hours. The price is a bit expensive.
Applicants pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees securely online using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard, or use wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus are also accepted.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia tour booking service, hotel booking service in Cambodia, travel insurance, Cambodia eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia, Dometics flights service.