Cambodia visa for Brazilian citizens: E-visa cost in December 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Brazilian citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Brazilian citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Brazil:
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Brazilian citizens:
Due to the fact that Cambodia only has a few visa-exempt nationalities, mostly from other Southeast Asian countries, visitors from Brazil must obtain a visa to visit Cambodia. Brazilian passport holders are eligible to apply for various visa types for Cambodia, depending on the purpose and duration of their stay.
The most commonly used type of visa by Brazilian citizens is the Cambodia electronic visa for tourists. The Cambodia e-visa for Brazilian citizens is the simplest to obtain because you can apply from the comfort of your own home if you have a computer with an internet connection. The e-Visa was created to save travelers from having to visit the embassy or wait in long lines for a visa on arrival when entering Cambodia.
All Brazilian passport holders should first meet the requirements for a Cambodia e-Visa application to be eligible to apply.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Brazilian citizens:
Brazilians can visit Cambodia with an online visa. The Cambodia e-Visa, launched by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, streamlines the application process for obtaining a valid travel permit for short-term stays in the country.
A Cambodia e-visa for Brazilian citizens is a required travel authorization document that must be obtained prior to traveling to the country in order to gain entry without difficulty. This travel document does not require a visit to the Consulate Office.
The e-Visa for Cambodia allows Brazilian tourists to visit Cambodia for tourism purposes.
The Cambodia e-Visa is a single entry visa that allows a maximum stay of 30 days from the entry date to the Kingdom of Cambodia. It is valid for three months from the date of issue.
NOTE: To stay in Cambodia for an extended period of time, Brazilian visitors should contact the embassy or consulate for information on long-term visa options.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Brazilian citizens:
In order to submit an e-Visa application, it is first necessary to meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Brazilian citizens
Online Cambodia tourist visa requirements state that the applicant must have:
- A valid Brazilian passport – This is the most important requirement for applying for a Cambodia e-Visa. To apply for a Cambodia visa, the applicant must have a valid passport that is at least 6 months old as of the planned entry date. If you do not meet this requirement, your visa application may be denied. The passport also has 02 blank pages remain in the passport for stamps or notes from the immigration department.
- Passport personal details scan
- Digital Photo – A passport-sized photograph in PNG or JPEG format is also required. The photo should be taken against a white background in color.
- Applicants’ email address – This email address will be used for official correspondence during the visa application process. It will be used to send notifications about the visa's status. Once processed, a copy of the e-visa will be sent to this email address.
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate
- Hotel Reservation Documents for the duration of your visit.
- Payment Mode and Details – It is necessary to pay the visa processing fees using a valid credit/debit card, Visa Card, American Express, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
Because the approved visa is electronically linked to an individual passport, Brazilian citizens must use the same passport to complete the Cambodia e-visa application as they will use to travel to Cambodia. Those who have dual citizenship should keep this in mind.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Brazil:
Luckily for travelers, obtaining a Cambodia visa for Brazilian citizens is simple and straightforward. This process entails completing an online application form with basic personal and passport information.
Brazilian travelers should take the following steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online Cambodia e-visa request form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee to submit the application
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
The application process usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete if you have all the requirements ready. The e-Visa processing takes about 1-3 days, with applicants likely to receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
The approval letter must be printed once it is received via email. Visitors to Cambodia must present a copy of their passport upon arrival at passport control.
Those who wish to obtain a Cambodian visa from Brazil for purposes other than tourism, or for longer periods of consecutive stay, are required to apply for a visa at the Cambodia Embassy in Brazil
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Brazilian citizens:
To apply for a Cambodia online visa from Brazil, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The total cost of your Cambodia e-visa will be determined by two factors: the cost of processing and the time required to receive your visa. Keep in mind that the visa price does not change; the only thing that will change is the service fee that will be charged depending on the options you choose:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option as you get your e-Visa within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: When compared to the previous option, Urgent processing time is faster. Your Cambodia e-Visa will be ready in 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the quickest option available on cambodiaimmigration.org. It is ideal if you need your visa as soon as possible. Within 5 business hours, your Cambodian e-Visa will be ready.