Cambodia visa requirements for Brunei citizens
Bruneians who want to experience Cambodia's beauty in person can do so without a visa. A Brunei tourist's trip to Cambodia without a visa, on the other hand, is limited to 14 days.
If you are a Bruneian citizen and want to visit Cambodia for an extended period of time, you must apply for an electronic visa permit, which is easily obtained online. Fill out an application form in minutes using any working device and a reliable internet connection, then wait for your e-visa permit to arrive at your email address.
Cambodia e-visa for Bruneian citizens is a single-entry visa allowing a maximum stay of 30 days in Cambodia. It is valid for 03 months from the issued date. Fill out your visa application without visiting the Cambodian embassy and without drowning in the paperwork associated with regular visa permits!
Cambodia e-visa for Bruneian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Bruneian citizens:
Bruneian citizens who wish to visit Cambodia for less than 14 days do not require a visa. Bruneian travelers whose trip to Cambodia is more than 14 days need to have a valid visa to travel to and enter Cambodia. Citizens of Brunei are eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa. Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched this convenient online visa system in 2006 to promote the country's tourism industry.
The Cambodia e-visa for Bruneian citizens is regarded as the most convenient way to authorize your trip to Cambodia.
Because of the quick online application process, you won't have to waste time traveling to a diplomatic mission to deal with paperwork in person.
To qualify for a Cambodia e-Visa, Bruneian citizens must be traveling for either tourism, leisure, or family visit, and stay in the country for less than 30 days.
Bruneian citizens who want to work, study, or retire in Cambodia must apply for a Cambodian visa at the nearest embassy. Bruneian citizens visiting Cambodia can apply for a business, study, or one-year retirement visa.
Because Cambodia does not have an embassy in Brunei, travelers seeking a visa must contact the nearest Cambodian diplomatic mission in a neighboring country.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Bruneian citizens:
Before Bruneian can apply for an eVisa, candidates must ensure that they meet all the Cambodia online visa requirements for Bruneian citizens, including:
- Have a Bruneian passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Cambodia. The passport must have at least two blank pages to accommodate the border stamps. If these requirements are not met, a new passport must be obtained before applying.
- Save a copy of the biographical page of their passport on the device they plan to use for their application
- You must have an email address in order to receive visa information and the eVisa itself.
- The digital photograph that satisfies Cambodia visa photo requirements
- Proof of Travel Medical Insurance that is mandatory for the Government to process a visa.
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Bruneian citizens provide all documents and information digitally, including a copy of their passport and a passport-style photo. This can be sent to our email at the time of applying, or after submitting the application.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
3. How to get a Cambodia e visa for Bruneian citizens:
Obtaining a Cambodia visa for Bruneian citizens is simple and straightforward. The e-Visa application is entirely electronic and can be submitted from anywhere in the world at any time.
The three-step application process only takes a few minutes to complete:
Step 1: Complete the Cambodia eVisa form
Step 2: Pay e-Visa fees for Bruneian citizens
Step 3: Submit the application for review
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
To apply, Bruneian travelers must complete the Cambodia e-Visa online application form by entering the following information:
- Full name(s)
- Date and place of birth
- Gender and nationality
- Contact information (address, phone number, and email address)
- Passport number
- Travel plans (travel dates)
Before submitting the form, Bruneians must review the application and accept the visa's terms and conditions.
Cambodia e-Visa processing is fast and efficient. Most applicants from Brunei receive their approved Cambodia visa in 05 hours to 3 business days.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Bruneian citizens:
Cambodia visa fees for Bruneian citizens
The price of a Cambodia visa for Bruneian citizens depends on the processing time of the visa required. Electronic visa fees are generally lower than visas obtained at the embassy.
When applying online, Bruneian citizens pay the Cambodia visa fees securely by credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard, or use wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus)
By applying with Cambodia Immigration Services, you’ll be able to choose one of the following processing options depending on how fast you want to get your e-Visa:
- Normal: this option enables you to receive your visa for Cambodia within 3 days
- Urgent: By selecting this processing time, you will receive your digital Cambodia visa for Bruneians within 24 hours.
- Super rush processing option: This option allows you to obtain your e-Visa in as little as 5 hours.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia