Cambodia visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Cambodia is a beautiful country with beautiful coastlines, nature, history, and many other things to see. It is understandable that you are excited about your trip to Cambodia if you are a Bulgarian.
However, your visa requirements, eligibility, and procedure may cause you difficulty.
Well, worry not, this article will help you understand everything about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens.
Cambodia visa for Bulgarian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Bulgarian citizens:
Because Bulgaria is not put on the exemption list of Cambodia electronic visas, Bulgarian citizens require a visa to enter Cambodia. If they are only visiting the country for tourism, leisure, or a short-term stay, they can apply for the Cambodia e-visa online
Since 2006, the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has issued an electronic visa to all visitors from over 200 countries who are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa. This document serves as an entry permit, allowing you to enter the country. It is critical to recognize that this is an individual authorization; each member of the group must apply for and wait for their Cambodia e-visa separately.
Cambodia e-visa for Bulgarian citizens is only valid for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short-duration medical treatment, or casual business visits.
The procedure is extremely simple, and Bulgarian citizens can obtain a Cambodia visa in just a few days without having to visit a diplomatic mission. A Cambodia electronic visa is valid for three months from the date of issue, with a single entry into the country.
Travelers coming from Bulgaria are allowed a single entry for a maximum of 30 days in the country and, if needed, they may request an extension for an additional 30 days.
However, for reasons other than leisure and stays of more than 30 days, Bulgarians must obtain a traditional visa by applying in person at a Cambodian embassy in Bulgaria .
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens:
In order to apply for a Cambodia visa from Bulgaria, the applicant must meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens. These are as follows:
- Valid Bulgarian passport: Citizens of Bulgaria will need a valid passport issued by the Government of Bulgaria. You must also ensure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your trip. In addition, your passport must have at least one blank page for entry and exit stamps.
- Digital photograph – the photo should be as recent as possible. There should be no facial expressions in it, and the background should be white.
- E-mail address – Your Cambodia e-Visa will be sent to your email address.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- Health documents and certificate: in order to enter Cambodia, you have to get COVID-19 insurance to protect you in any circumstance.
- COVID-19 vaccine card/certificate: you will be asked to provide this document as evidence of adequate vaccination. Follow the instructions to obtain at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (any kind of worldwide verified vaccine).
- Proof of accommodation: you will provide your hotel reservations for verification.
Note: The Cambodia e-Visa application form is electronically linked to the applicant's Bulgarian passport number. The Cambodia e-visa for Bulgarian citizens request will be denied if the information in the two documents does not match.
Similarly, Bulgarian nationals with multiple passports must enter Cambodia using the same travel document listed on their e-Visa application form.
Cambodia visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Bulgaria:
Bulgarian citizens can begin the application process for a Cambodia visa online after ensuring that they meet all of the requirements listed above.
Applicants should start by filling out the online application. They must provide personal information (name, date and place of birth, country of citizenship) as well as passport information (passport number), arrival and departure dates.
The Cambodia e-visa application for Bulgarian citizens is simple and quick. From start to finish, the entire process takes less than 15 minutes and can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Applicants can obtain a Cambodia tourist visa from Bulgaria in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Cambodia visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fee for Bulgarian citizens
- Step 3: Print out the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Bulgarian applicants should double-check that all of the information they provided in the application form is correct and error-free to ensure a quick processing time.
Any mistakes or omissions may result in delays or even denial of the e-Visa. In this case, Bulgarian applicants must complete a new application form with the correct information.
The processing time for the Cambodia e-Visa for Bulgarians ranges between 05 business hours and 3 business days. Most Cambodia e-Visas are approved within a few days, but the process can take longer, so applying ahead of time is recommended.
The approved Cambodia visa is sent to the applicant by email, ready to be printed and presented when traveling from Bulgaria to Cambodia
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Bulgarian citizens:
It is natural to be concerned about the prices and processing times for this e-Visa, but you don't have to be because Cambodia Immigration & e-Visa Portal provides quick service at a reasonable price. The processing time and type of visa that you select during the application process determines the Cambodia visa fees. Cambodiaimmigration.org provides you with 03 excellent options, which are as follows:
- Normal: Your form will be processed within 03 business days. Despite having the longest processing time, it is an excellent choice for those who have plenty of time to plan their trip.
- Urgent: If you need your application sooner, you can select this option. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 24 business hours
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available to you. Your visa will be ready to use in just 5 business hours. As you can guess, this will cost you more.
Cambodia e-Visa fees for Bulgarian citizens are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Bulgarian citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia