Cambodia visa requirements for Burkina Faso citizens
Cambodia manages to be both a tourist hotspot and an unexplored eastern destination. Without the crowds of Thailand to the west, enclaves such as the far north and the wild Cardamom Mountains have remained off the beaten path, with visitors only recently discovering their tribal villages and mysterious Khmer temples.
However, there are some tourist attractions in this part of Southeast Asia, ranging from the lichen-spotted halls of UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat to the shimmering beaches of the Kep Peninsula. Meanwhile, Sihanoukville and Battambang are buzzing with backpackers or the slosh of the Thai Gulf, and Phnom Penh, aside from its temples and royal courtrooms, provides an informative and enlightening glimpse into Cambodia's twentieth-century past.
Cambodia e-Visa for Burkinabe citizens
So, if you're looking for a destination that combines adventure, adrenaline, history, culture, and tropical relaxation, this could be the place for you. Citizens of Burkina Faso can now apply for an electronic visa to visit Cambodia. The Cambodia e-Visa system is quick, easy, and completely online.
There are a few pieces of information that will be required when applying for your Cambodia e-visa, so make sure you have them ready before beginning the application process. Below, we'll go over all of the necessary steps and details for applying for a Cambodia visa for Burkinabé citizens, so you can get your visa without any problems.
1. Cambodia e-Visa for Burkinabé citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa was created to make it easier for citizens of eligible countries to travel to the country. The application process of the Cambodia e-Visa from Burkina Faso is entirely online. The traveler does not need to visit an embassy or wait in long lines when entering Cambodia to obtain a visa on arrival. When your visa is approved, it is electronically linked to your passport.
The e-Visa for Cambodia allows foreign nationals to visit Cambodia for purposes of tourism. With the Cambodia tourist e-Visa for Burkinabé citizens, travelers can visit Cambodia for up to 30 days during the e-visa validity period. The visa is valid for three months after it is issued with a single entry. During those three months, the holder may enter Cambodia at any time and stay for 30 days.
If you want to do business, work, or study in Cambodia, you’ll have to apply for a different visa directly in an embassy or via the Cambodian Government. Those looking to open a Cambodian representative office should also contact the embassy.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Burkinabé citizens:
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Burkinabe citizens
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa for Burkinabé citizens has a few simple requirements. Once the applicant has those, filling out the form should only take a few minutes:
- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended arrival date in Cambodia.
- A scanned copy of first page of your passport
- The passport must have at least two (2) blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- An email address that the applicant has access to, where the e-Visa and any application-related notifications will be delivered
- A digital image - The applicant must provide a recent photo with their visa application (passport size). This shot should be taken with a white background and in color. Within six months of the visa application, the photo is taken.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card/ Certificate
- A hotel booking or Hotel reservation documents
- Travel insurance will be required for having a Cambodia e-visa.
Citizens of Burkina Faso who have dual citizenship must travel to Cambodia using the same British passport they used during the application process. The electronic visa will be linked to that specific document and cannot be transferred.
3. How to get a Cambodia e visa for Burkinabé citizens:
Burkinabé citizens must fill out an online e-Visa application form to apply for an e-Visa to Cambodia. Applicants must provide basic personal information as well as passport information, which includes:
- Name and date of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Depending on the circumstances of the Burkinabé citizens, additional information may be required. After the applicant has completed all the required details, they will have the opportunity to review the information before submitting it.
It is critical that the information provided exactly matches the Burkinabé passport. Any errors or missing information may result in processing delays and disruption of travel plans.
How to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Burkinabe citizens
The Cambodia e-visa for Burkinabé citizens can be requested in 3 simple steps:
- Fill out the application form online
- Pay the application fee
- Receive your approved visa via email
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Burkinabé applicants receive their approved Cambodia visas by email. Most Cambodia e-Visas are processed and approved in 5 to 72 hours, or 5 hours using the Rush Visa service .
Travelers must print two copies of the Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or leaving the country. Holders of the e-Visa should carry a copy with them at all times while in Cambodia.
Besides, you can also apply to get a visa at the Cambodia Embassy in Burkina Faso.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Burkinabé citizens:
The cost of a Burkina Faso visa to Cambodia varies depending on the type of permit required. Typically, electronic visa fees are less expensive than embassy visa fees. The cost of a Cambodia e-Visa for Burkinabé citizens is also determined by whether standard or priority processing is selected.
Cambodiaimmigration.org offers three processing options for Burkinabe citizens to choose depend on their travel plan and budget:
- Normal: Choose this low-cost option if you are not in a hurry.For those who need an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: This option is faster than the standard option. It does, however, cost a little more. Those who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
- Super urgent: This is the most expensive option because it is the fastest. For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Cambodia e-Visa fees are paid via credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus).
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.