Cambodia visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
According to Cambodia's visa policy, most nationalities from around the world can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa whenever they want to visit Cambodia. Because Cameroonian citizens are among them, you can obtain your travel document through an online application process.
Cameroonian citizens can use the Cambodia e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization that allows tourists to visit the transcontinental country without any hassle.
On this page, Cameroonian travelers will find essential information about how to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Cameroon and all the Cambodia visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Cameroonian citizens:
Cambodia e-visa for Cameroonian citizens, introduced in 2006, is a new system implemented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia that permits Cameroonian citizens to get it electronically without visiting an Embassy.
Cameroonian citizens require a visa to enter Cambodia for short-term stays. The Cambodia e-Visa allows Cameroonian tourists to visit Cambodia for tourism purposes.
The Cambodia tourist visa is a single entry visa that allows you to stay in Cambodia for a total of 30 days for tourism and leisure purposes. For more information on visiting Cambodia for other purposes, travelers should contact the Cambodian embassy in Cameroon.
To visit Cambodia territory for tourism, Cameroonian travelers can easily apply for the Cambodia e-Visa, by filling out an online form.
The Cambodia electronic visa can be filled out using a mobile device, computer, or tablet. All Cameroonian applicants need is an Internet connection and their passport number.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens:
We will do all the legwork and sort through the red tape involved in obtaining a visa. All you have to do is supply the necessary information. Here is a list of Cambodia e-visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens:
- Valid Cameroonian Passport, your passport must be valid for six months from the date of arrival.
- For entry and exit stamps, the passport must have at least two (2) blank pages.
- A digital head and shoulders photo of the applicant. The photograph must be free of glares and reflections and meet Cambodia's passport photograph requirements.
- A scan or copy of the biographical page of the applicant’s passport.
- A valid email address so that the final decision can be sent via email.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
If a Cameroonian citizen holds dual citizenship, he or she must apply for the e-Visa using the same passport that will be used to travel. The Cameroonian citizen's Cambodia e-visa is linked to both the passenger and the specific passport.
The Cameroonian traveler must also provide a method of payment (such as a bank card) to cover the Cambodia e-Visa processing fee.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Cameroon:
The Cambodian e-Visa for Cameroonian citizens can be obtained in a matter of minutes. Cameroonians need to provide some basic personal information, passport data, and travel details including:
- Personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality).
- Passport number.
- Date of arrival in Cambodia, date of departure.
Cameroonian passport holders can get their visa for Cambodia in just 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the electronic visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees for Cameroonians.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Cameroonian applicants should check all information before submitting their requests. Any errors or missing information may cause processing delays or even the rejection of the Cambodia e-visa.
Evaluation of the Cambodian e-Visa requests by Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian nationals' e-Visa applications are reviewed by Cambodian authorities, who usually respond with a resolution within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
Travelers from Cameroon are advised to apply at least three days in advance in case of processing delays. The approved visa is emailed to travelers, who should print a copy to present to immigration officials.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Cameroonian citizens:
The price of a visa to travel from Cameroon to Cambodia depends on the kind of visa and processing time. Cambodia e-visa fees cover processing costs and are generally less expensive than traditional embassy visas.
There are two kinds of Cambodia e-Visa fees that you have to pay to get your E-visa to Cambodia, including a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee.
If you request rush delivery services, you’ll receive additional pricing when filling out your application. Payment is due during the application process.
To simplify your decision, here you can see the three options available with cambodiaimmigration.org. Just select the best one according to your needs:
- Normal: This is perfect for you if you don’t hurry. You'll get your visa in 03 Business days for a cheap price.
- Urgent: If you need your visa within 24 hours, this is a great option.
- Super Urgent: This is the fastest available option if you are in a crush. Your visa will be ready to use in just 05 business hours. Perfect for urgent or emergency situations.
Cameroonians pay the Cambodia visa fee online using a debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction) when applying for the e-Visa.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Cameroonian citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia