Check Cambodia visa requirements for Cape Verde citizens
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens:
- 3. How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens:
- 4. Cambodia e visa fees for Cape Verdean citizens:
In recent years, Cape Verdean nationals have been able to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa, the Cambodian government's new electronic travel authorization.
This online visa is designed to make it easier for people to travel to Cambodia because it can be obtained by travelers from 140 countries worldwide that have an agreement with the Cambodian government regarding travel/visa policies and protocols.
On this page, you can find all the necessary information about how to get a Cambodia visa for Cape Verdean citizens. Let's start with Cambodia Immigration Services!
Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens:
Even for short visits, Cape Verdeans require a visa to enter Cambodia. Cape Verdeans can apply in advance, either online or at the embassy.
The Cambodia e-Visa is the most convenient option for Cape Verdean travelers.
Cape Verdeans apply for a Cambodia e-visa using a smartphone or computer and receive their approved visa via email.
A Cambodia eVisa for Cape Verdeans is valid for stays of up to 30 days and is single-entry.
Citizens of Cape Verde who do not meet all the electronic visa requirements for Cambodia must apply at the Embassy of Cambodia in Cape Verde.
This eVisa process for Cape Verdeans is quick; completing the application form takes about 10 to 20 minutes on average, and a series of documents and personal information are required.
Types of Cambodia visas for Cape Verdean citizens
In addition to the electronic tourist visa for Cambodia, Cape Verdean citizens have other visa options, including a visa on arrival.
However, if the length of stay is less than 30 days and the purpose of the visit is tourism and leisure, they should apply online to travel to Cambodia from Cape Verde.
Furthermore, once in Cambodia, online visa holders can request an extension of up to 30 days.
As a result, this visa allows them to extend their stay if they so desire.
NOTE: If Cape Verdean citizens intend to stay in Cambodia for an extended period of time, they should contact the embassy or consulate for information on long-term visa options.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
Travelers should meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens before beginning the application process.
The e-Visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens are:
- Passport – you must ensure that it is valid and will remain so for at least another 6 months from the date of your arrival in Cambodia. Check the expiration date before beginning the application process. A scan of the passport's information page is also required.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- Proof of accommodation – A hotel reservation confirmation is sufficient, but if you want to stay with family or friends, you must have them write an invitation letter.
- Digital passport photo – Ensure that the photograph was taken most recently.
- Proof of Travel Medical Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card or Certificate.
- Proof of legal residence – You do not need this unless you intend to apply from a country other than your own.
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Cambodia e-Visa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Cambodia.
Without a passport, it is not possible to complete a Cambodia e-Visa application.
The email address is required because it is where the Cambodian government will send the eVisa to the traveler.
The Cambodia e-visa has a fee, which must be paid with a credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, or Mastercard, or via wire transfer at this time (deposit through the Bank of Cyprus).
3. How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens:
Cape Verdean citizens can get their visas by filling out the quick Cambodia eVisa online form and submitting their applications.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online for Cape Verdean citizens, you must enter the required information into the relevant fields of the form. This includes the following details:
- Full name, date, and place of birth.
- Cape Verdean passport number, issue, and expiry date.
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
Cape Verdean applicants must fill out the application form with care and double-check their answers before submitting them. If there is a discrepancy between their answers and the information on their passport, or if there are any typos, their approval may be delayed or denied.
After that, Cape Verdean citizens are required to pay the visa application fee online and send us some supporting documents.
Wait for the result. The Cambodia e-Visa is linked to the Cape Verdean visitor's passport automatically and electronically. Cambodia Immigration Services also advise Cape Verdean citizens to print a copy of their e-Visa or keep it on their smartphone in case of officials in Cape Verde request it.
How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Cape Verdean citizens
How long does it take to get a visa to Cambodia from Cape Verde?
If all of the information is accurate, true, and correct, Cape Verdean citizens requesting an eVisa for Cambodia will receive the approved travel permit within 72 hours.
Cape Verdean visitors should be aware that, while most applications are approved within this timeframe, there may be delays. Applications that are missing information or contain errors may take longer to approve because Cape Verdeans may be required to submit additional information.
Applicants are encouraged to double-check the information and documentation provided to ensure it is error-free in order to avoid travel disruptions.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Cape Verdean citizens
The Cambodia visa cost depends on processing time and visa fees. To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Cape Verde, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
Cambodia immigration services have three excellent options for Cape Verdean citizens, and you can select the one that suits you best:
- Normal: people mostly select this option because it is the least expensive. With that, your visa will arrive in 3 days.
- Urgent: this option is faster, and it will give you the Cambodia e-visa in 1 day
- Super urgent: This is the fastest choice we can offer you. Your Cambodia e-visa will be processed within 5 hours.
This informative article explains the basic Cambodian visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens. Apply for your Cambodia visa with confidence, knowing that you have all of the necessary information in your hands. Accept this incredible experience and make lasting recollections in Cambodia's enthralling kingdom!