Cambodia visa for Caymanian citizens: Cost in December 2023
Cayman Islander citizens interested in international travel have many questions about going abroad. One of the most frequently asked questions is whether a visa is required for travel to a specific country. While some countries permit visitors to enter without a visa, others require Cayman Islander citizens to obtain one.
For Cayman Islander citizens who planning to visit Cambodia, let's visit the below article. To learn more about the process of getting a Cambodia e visa for Cayman Islander citizens, regulations regarding visas, and visa fees.
Cambodia e-visa for Cayman Islander citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Cayman Islander citizens
A visa is required for Caymanian citizens to travel to Cambodia. Obtaining a Cambodia tourist visa for Caymanians is a simple process. Simply fill out a brief online form, and you will be emailed an e-visa.
The Cambodia e-Visa system is intended to be the most convenient way for foreign visitors to obtain travel authorization in Cambodia. Because of the quick online application, there is no need to waste time traveling on a diplomatic mission.
Citizens of over 140 countries, including the Cayman Islands, have been able to apply online for a Cambodia tourist visa since 2006. Requesting an electronic visa means that travelers who want to visit Cambodia for tourism no longer need to visit the Cambodian embassy.
The Cambodia e-visa for Caymanian citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Caymanian citizens to travel around Cambodia for up to 30 consecutive days.
The e-Visa for Cambodia allows Caymanian travelers to visit Cambodia for tourism purposes. Those planning to travel to Cambodia for work or to study are required to contact at Cambodian Embassy in the Cayman Islands.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Caymanian citizens
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Caymanian citizens
According to Cambodian visa requirements for Caymanian citizens, anyone applying for this type of electronic visa as a citizen of the Cayman Islands must possess the following:
- Valid passport issued by the Cayman Islands government: this passport must be valid not only when the e-visa application form is submitted but also for at least 6 months after the holder's planned date of arrival in Cambodia.
- Original Passport with 6 months validity remaining and two blank visa pages.
- Passport scan - When applying online, you must have a valid passport.
- Hotel Reservations: Reservations for hotels for the duration of your visit.
- Applicants must submit a digital passport-standard photo of themselves in JPEG or PNG format that meets standard passport requirements. Applicants must also submit a scanned or photographed copy of the biographical page of their passport.
- A travel Insurance document is required by the Government to process a visa application.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Your valid email address.
Caymanian candidates who do not meet all these conditions must apply for their visa through a Cambodian Embassy.
How to get a visa for Cambodia from the Cayman Islands
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from the Cayman Islands
Applying for a Cambodia visa online from the Cayman Islands only takes minutes. Travelers need their travel and ID documents and access to the internet.
The visa application can be submitted from the applicant's home or office. The Cambodia e-visa application is entirely online, without visiting the Cambodian embassy.
Steps to apply for a Cambodia visit visa from the Cayman Islands
Caymanians can get a visa for Cambodia online in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form.
- Step 2: Pay the application fee by credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard, or use a wire transfer (deposit through the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Receive your approved visa.
Applicants are notified by email when their e-visa has been approved and they are ready to travel from the Cayman Islands to Cambodia.
Cambodia e-Visa processing is quick and efficient, with most applications approved within 5 to 72 business hours. It is recommended that travelers allow extra time in case of unexpected delays.
Caymanian candidates who require a visa quickly can use the priority service, which guarantees 5-hour processing. The application procedure remains unchanged; applicants should simply select the priority option on the e-visa payment page.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Caymanian citizens:
To determine the total cost of your Cambodia e-Visa, you must first determine your mode of travel as well as the processing timeframe you choose. Here are some options for you:
- Standard: We process your e-visa in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: You get your document within 1 Business Day.
- Super urgent: Known as the rapid processing option that allows you to get your e-visa in just 5 Business Hours.
To apply for a Cambodia online visa for Caymanian citizens you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.