Cambodia visa for Chadian citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
Cambodia visa for Chadian citizens: Travelers who are tired of the beaches of Thailand or the natural wonders of Indonesia may be interested in seeing more ancient ruins. Cambodia, in this case, can satisfy these desires. While the larger cities are rapidly modernizing, a trip to Angkor offers the opportunity to see temples that are unparalleled in scale and grandeur in Southeast Asia.
Smaller towns and villages that offer a chance to experience a more traditional way of life, including jungle treks and visits to even more fascinating ancient ruins, are among the best places to visit in Cambodia.
Applying for a Cambodia e-visa online is quick and easy for Chadian citizens. Chadians can apply for a visa from home rather than going to the embassy.
Chad passport holders can use the e-visa to travel to Cambodia from Chad for up to one month. It is legal to enter the country for leisure or business purposes.
This page explains the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Chadian citizens and how to apply for a visa online.
Cambodia e-visa for Chadian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Chadian citizens
All Chadian passport holders, regardless of length or purpose of stay, require a visa to enter Cambodia.
There are 3 ways for Chadians to get a Cambodia visa:
- Online (recommended option)
- On arrival
- At an embassy
It is recommended that Chadian citizens use the Cambodia e-visa system. It is the most convenient method of obtaining a Cambodia visa.
To obtain a visa on arrival, electronic visa applicants do not need to visit a Cambodian embassy in Chad or stand in line at the airport.
The Cambodia e-Visa application is available entirely online. Chadians can use a smartphone, computer, or another electronic device to complete their form. The approved visa is emailed to the traveler after 03 business days.
In 2006, Cambodia introduced electronic visas for citizens of over 100 countries. By applying online, travelers of certain nationalities do not have to locate and visit the consulate to apply for a visa to enter the country. The e-Visa allows citizens to obtain Cambodia visas for the purposes of tourism, leisure, or family and friends visiting.
The Cambodian e-Visa for Chadian citizens is valid for three months from the date of issue. The e-Visa Cambodia is a single-entry visa that allows for up to 30 days of short-term stays.
2. Cambodia e visa requirements for Chadian citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Chadian citizens
We recommend reading through the Cambodian visa requirements for Chadian citizens before applying. The main conditions Chadians must meet in order to request the e-Visa are the following:
- Valid Chadian passport: All passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of entry and include blank stamp pages.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- Digital photos: All applicants must submit a digital (JPEG or PNG) passport-size photograph.
- Email address: This is where the approved e-Visa will be sent
- Purpose of visit: Prepare to provide travel dates and lodging names.
- Cambodia travel insurance documents must be submitted when applying.
- Covid-19 vaccination certification also must be provided.
- Your hotel confirmation in Cambodia where you will be staying.
Chadian citizens with dual citizenship should be aware that the Cambodia e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport they use to apply. They should use the same passport they will use for future travel. The length of validity on the date they apply is critical. If their passport expires within 180 days or less of the date of their application, they must first renew it.
3. How to get a Cambodia visa for Chadian citizens
Getting your Cambodia e-visa for Chadian citizens is a straightforward process.
At the Cambodia Immigration Services website, Chadian travelers can get their Cambodia tourist visa in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Cambodia visa application form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa for Chadian citizens.
- Step 3: Submit the e-Visa request for approval.
The applicant is required to fill out an online application form with the following basic personal and passport details:
- Data about the applicant, such as date of birth, name, and current address.
- Reasons for visiting Cambodia.
- Passport details such as passport number, expiration date, and nationality.
The entire procedure takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Once the applicant submits the online form, the visa application can be processed in as little as 24 hours. The applicant will be notified via the email address provided on the online application. Depending on the day of application, approval may take longer.
Once the visa has been processed, an email with a copy of the Cambodia e visa for Chadian citizens is sent. Although the e-Visa is electronically linked to the applicant's passport, it is still recommended to print copies of the visa for presentation to immigration officers upon entry into Cambodia.
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Chadian citizens
Cambodia e-visa fees for Chadian citizens
The price of a Cambodia visa for Chadian citizens varies depending on the type of visa. Cambodiaimmigration.org offers you three options so that you can pick the one that best accommodates your needs. They are shown below:
- Normal: The majority of people choose this option because it is the least expensive. Your application will be reviewed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This processing time is more expensive, your application will be reviewed within 1 business day.
- Super urgent: As you might expect, the price rises further. Within 5 business hours, your application will be reviewed.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Chad, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.