Cambodia visa for Chilean citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
As a Chilean citizen, visiting the Kingdom of Cambodia is simple. Don't forget to get a visa. The procedure is completely stress-free. There are, however, a few technicalities that may make it difficult for some. Here is some information about the Cambodian visa for Chilean citizens to make the process as simple as possible. You will be able to apply for a Cambodia visa online or in person if you are aware of these requirements.
Cambodia visa for Chilean citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Chilean citizens:
Chilean visitors must obtain a visa to enter Cambodia. The type of visa required depends on the purpose of their trip and the length of their stay. The Cambodia e-Visa allows Chilean nationals to visit the country for short-term tourism or leisure purposes.
Chilean visitors can apply for Cambodian tourist visas entirely online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy and wait in long lines. The e-Visa also has a faster processing time than a traditional visa, making it the best option for eligible travelers.
With the Cambodia e-visa for Chilean citizens, travelers from Chile may enter Cambodia for a maximum of 30 consecutive days.
This type of online travel permit for Cambodia allows Chilean passengers to visit the country any time of the year and is trouble-free since it is a quick, user-friendly process for all travelers. Chilean citizens planning to visit Cambodia for other reasons, such as study or work, will still need to apply for a visa through an embassy, either by mail or in person.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Chilean citizens:
Getting a Cambodia e-visa for Chilean citizens is simple and quick, providing the applicant has all the required documents before they start the application process.
Chilean passport holders must have the following:
- Valid Passport: Before being granted permission to enter Cambodia, all travelers must have a valid Chilean passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months following the date of entry. Your visa application may be denied if you do not follow these rules.
- Chilean passports must also have at least two blank pages for stamping upon entry and exit.
- A digital scan of the bio page of your passport.
- Digital photograph: All applicants must provide a recent digital passport-size photograph. It can be in either PNG or JPEG format.
- A valid email address is also required, as a copy of the e-Visa will be emailed to you.
- Travel plans and a return ticket —Cambodia will want to know why you're traveling and how long you intend to stay.
Cambodia visa requirements for Chilean citizens
Travelers must print two copies of their Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or exiting the country. Holders of the e-Visa should carry a copy with them at all times while in Cambodia.
Note: Applicants from Chile must check the Cambodian tourist visa photo requirements to ensure that their photo will be accepted during the e-Visa application processing.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Chile:
It is easy to obtain the Cambodian e-Visa for Chilean citizens. Travelers must follow these three easy steps:
- The first requires you to provide personal information, travel details, and passport information. You must also select a processing time for your application in this section.
- The second step consists of payment and revision. Don't forget to double-check the spelling.
- Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia online visa
Travelers can apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Chile in a matter of minutes. All they'll need is a reliable internet connection and the necessary paperwork.
Chilean visitors must complete the online application form with their personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, and country of citizenship), passport information (number, issue, and expiry date), and contact information.
Chilean applicants will also be asked to provide their intended arrival date in Cambodia.
Cambodia e-Visa validity and processing time for Chilean citizens:
The approval time for an e-Visa is usually between 1 and 3 business days. Travelers are encouraged to apply ahead of time to ensure they receive their e-Visa in time for their trip.
The Cambodian e-Visa for Chilean citizens is valid for three months from the date of issue. Please keep in mind that Chilean visitors will only be allowed one entry into Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days.
Travelers from Chile must be aware of their visa's validity and avoid overstaying. If necessary, they may request an e-Visa extension only once, for a maximum of 30 days.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Chilean citizens:
Cambodia e-visa fees for Chilean citizens
The price of a visa for Cambodia for Chilean travelers varies depending on several factors, including the processing time and the type of visa. To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
Cambodiaimmigration.org offers travelers visiting Cambodia three options for the processing time of their visas. You should be aware that the price will be determined by the option you select. The options are:
- Normal – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. Your application will be reviewed within three business days.
- Urgent – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days.
- Super urgent – The quickest option is also the most expensive. Your request is processed in only 5 hours, but as you might expect, the fee is higher as well.