Cambodia visa for Christmas Island citizens in in November 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Christmas Island residents
- 2. Cambodia e-Visa application process for Christmas Island residents
- 3. Cambodia visa online fee from Christmas Island
You are Christmas Island citizens and you are going to exploit Cambodian country and culture first-hand, this article is for you. The Kingdom of Cambodia is recognized as a wealthy cultural and architectural country with more than 1,000 temples and monuments in the Angkor Temple Complex. It’s absolutely a must-go destination for international tourists.
In 2006, to make the host destination more authentic and attractive to visitors, the Cambodian Government launched Cambodia e-Visa. This kind of visa is very convenient and quick, you can apply remotely without looking for Cambodian Embassy. If you take an interest in Cambodia e-Visa for Christmas Island citizens, research more in this article.
Cambodia e-Visa for Christmas Island citizens
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Christmas Island residents
Cambodia e-Visa is valid as a permit that allows residents coming from over 200 regions to apply and visit this beautiful country.
Christmas Island does not belong to the exempt visa country list of Cambodia, so Cambodia e-Visa is a compulsory permit for Christmas Island citizens.
Before applying for a Cambodia e-Visa, you need to obtain the following information:
- According to the Cambodia visa rule, the e-Visa allows applicants to stay in Cambodia in for 30 days in total. Besides e-Visa grants for travel purposes only, other cases including employment and business transit will be rejected.
- Once issued officially, your e-Visa will be valid for 03 months. If your visa is expired, please renew it.
- Cambodia e-Visa is valid as a single entry visa. It means if you are going to come back to Cambodia, register for a re-enter visa.
In some cases, the applicant would like to stay in Cambodia for other purposes and for more than 30 days, go to Cambodian Embassy to apply.
Check Cambodia visa requirements for Christmas Island residents
2. Cambodia e-Visa application process for Christmas Island residents
What are the required documents for a Cambodia visa online application?
Please carefully take note of the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Christmas Island citizens that we outline for you:
- The Christmas Island valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond.
- The passport is required to have at least two pages for getting stamps when you enter Cambodia.
- The applicant’s digital photo. The photo meets standard requirements: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and showing full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG and JPEG format.
- It is important to provide your existing email address to support information transfer.
- Transaction card, you can choose a debit or credit card.
- Travel insurance document is mandatory for the Cambodian Government to process a visa application.
- A Covid-19 vaccination certificate is also required.
- Applicants must provide documents confirming their hotel reservations.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Christmas Island
We strongly recommend you apply a week before your Cambodia trip. You have to prepare enough Cambodia visa online requirements for Christmas Island citizens to application process happen smoothly. And then please look for a place with a good Internet connection to avoid errors that interrupt your process.
After clicking on “Apply visa” on our website, you can see our secure form online, please do 04 simple steps below.
Step 1: Fill in enough of a registration form online. In this form, we need you to provide the basic information related to yourself and your trip. Please make sure no vacancies and all of the information is accurate.
Step 2: Choose a method of payment and make payment. We have available methods: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer. After we receive full payment, we will ask you for some information
Step 3: Being subjected to your services, you will know how long your Cambodia e-Visa will be issued. We have 03 options for you:
- Normal: This option is quite common, if you feel free about time, you can choose this option. Your e-Visa will be processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: When you are in rush, please take into consideration this option, your e-Visa will be processed within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You are very rushed and hope to get an e-Visa to Cambodia as quickly as possible. Thinking of the “Super urgent” option, your e-Visa will be processed within 05 hours.
In this step, your visa will be directed to you via the email you provided.
Step 4: Keep in mind that the stamps will be placed inside your passport, so print out 02 copies visa when hitting the road.
You can get more information at the Cambodia e-Visa processing
Cambodia e-Visa application process for Christmas Island residents
3. Cambodia visa online fee from Christmas Island
For whatever visa services, there is 02 type of fees you have to charge: the visa service and the Cambodian government fee.
The Government Cambodia fee is an obligation fee that each passport holder pays to Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department. The service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for the service center during your application period.
The service fee will depend on the kind of service you choose and the number of applicants you register (a person or a group of people). Kindly cover all of your demands in your timetable before paying the expenses of the Cambodia visa online because any changes or supplements are charged as a new order.
Applying Cambodia e-Visa for Christmas Island citizens is a quick process. Let's contact us if you have any questions or want to book a Cambodia visa to visit this country.