Cambodia visa for Comoran citizens: Visa cost in November 2023
The Cambodia e-visa for Camoran citizens is now available online. The application takes only a few minutes to complete, and most travelers receive their e-Visa within 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for Comoran citizens: Cambodian history includes both some of humanity's most significant artistic achievements and some of its most heinous deeds. It is best known for the colossal Angkor Wat temples and the brutal Khmer Rouge era of the 1970s and later civil war.
Most visitors come for the history, but this Southeast Asian country has more to offer those who stay longer than a short temple hop to Siem Reap. The coastline's sandy white beaches entice every sunbather. The jungle-swathed countryside caters to the more adventurous, while the buzzing capital of Phnom Penh immerses visitors in the frenetic pulse of modern Cambodian city life. Beyond the temples, and after recovering from the atrocities that rained down on the country in the late twentieth century, Cambodia is a burgeoning Southeast Asia travel destination that manages to enchant all who visit.
Comoran citizens planning a trip to Cambodia can find all the necessary visa information on this page. The Cambodia e-visa for Comoran citizens is now available online. The application takes only a few minutes to complete, and most travelers receive their e-Visa within 24 hours.
Tourists from Comoros can visit Cambodia for up to 30 days with an approved Cambodia e-Visa.
1. What is Cambodia e-visa for Comoran citizens
Any Comoran citizen traveling to Cambodia as a tourist must apply in advance for the necessary travel authorization. Fortunately, thanks to our online application service, the process is quick and simple. Cambodia Immigration Services can help you obtain an e-Visa for Cambodia from Comoros. We send it directly to your email inbox, where you can print it and take it with you on vacation.
Cambodia e-visa for Comoran citizens
Since 2006, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia has implemented an online system to provide electronic visas for those eligible countries that intend to visit Cambodia
Most visitors come for the history, but this Southeast Asian country has more to offer those who stay longer than a short temple hop to Siem Reap.
Cambodia's implementation of the e-Visa has sped up the process of requesting and receiving travel authorization for Comoran. Having a Cambodia electronic visa will also expedite immigration lines once you arrive, making it easier for travelers to enter the country.
The Cambodia e-visa for Comoran citizens allows citizens of Comoros to apply for a visa online that allows them to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days for touristic purposes.
The Cambodia online visa is a single-entry visa that allows Comoran visitors to enter the country only once. If a traveler needs to leave and re-enter the country, they must apply for a Cambodia e-Visa renewal before crossing the border a second time.
Citizens of Comoros who wish to stay in the country for more than one month or for other reasons must apply for a visa at the Cambodian embassy in Comoros or the nearest Cambodia Embassy.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirement for Comoran citizens:
To apply for your Cambodia e-visa for Comoran citizens, you must provide a number of documents. These are some examples:
- A Comoran passport that is valid for at least 6 months after entering Cambodia is required, and your passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping.
- A digital scan of your passport’s bio page.
- Email - Your Cambodia e-visa will be delivered to you via email. Once you've received it, print it.
- A passport-sized white-background photograph.
- Reservation confirmation for a hotel in Cambodia
- Ticket for return or onward travel
International arrivals may be subject to additional COVID-19 Cambodia entry requirements. Before planning a trip to Cambodia, travelers should check the most recent restrictions.
Passengers should be aware that even with an approved visa, entry into Cambodia is not guaranteed. After reviewing the traveler's documents, immigration officials make the final decision.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Comoran citizens
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Comoros
The Cambodia e-Visa can be requested from anywhere in the world; however, all Comoran nationals will need a working internet connection as well as the necessary Cambodian documents.
How to fill in the online application form?
Applying for a Cambodia visa online from Comoros is a fast and easy process. The Cambodia e-Visa application form only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete, and Cambodian citizens will be asked personal questions such as:
- Name/last name
- Passport details will also be required during the completion of the form:
- Passport number
- Issue date expiration date
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Guide to apply for Cambodia online visa
The application process for Comoran is super easy. You need to go through three simple steps:
- Step 1. The first requires you to enter general information such as your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, and passport information. The details of your journey are also required. You must also select a processing time, which will determine the cost of your Cambodia visa.
- Step 2. The second step concerns payment. You must also proofread your form. When checking your application for revision, you must be extremely cautious. There is no room for error, and the information must be completely accurate. An error can invalidate your visa. Before submitting the form, please double-check your spelling.
- Step 3. The final step is to upload some documents. We will notify you if you require any additional documents in addition to those listed above. After that, simply submit your application and wait for the visa to be sent to you via e-mail within the timeframe you specified in step one.
A Cambodia tourist visa typically takes three business days to obtain. In some cases, it may take up to four business days to receive the e-Visa.
4. How much of Cambodia e-visa fee for Comoran citizens
The Cambodia e-visa fees for Comorans vary according to the type of visa required. Cambodia visas are available in a variety of forms, including single-entry and multiple-entry permits.
Cambodia e-visa fees for Comoran citizens
The Cambodia visa fee is calculated automatically on the payment page. Applicants pay Cambodia visa fees securely online using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard, or wire transfers through the bank account.
Travelers applying for a paper visa should check the Cambodia visa cost with their nearest embassy. Typically, embassy visa fees must be paid in cash.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Comoros, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
The following options are at your disposal with the Cambodia Immigration Services website:
- Normal: When you register for this service, your e-Visa is solved within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This service will help you get Cambodia e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: Your time is limited, and you are in a rush. Please get this service, we will help you get the visa within 05 working hours.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia