Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens: Cost in February 2024
Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens: Many people dislike going to an embassy to obtain a visa. Depending on your country of origin, you may have to wait in line or travel a long distance. However, there is a better option if you travel to Cambodia, especially if you have a Costa Rican passport.
Apply for a Cambodia e-Visa online equivalent of visiting an embassy. You can apply at any time, even after business hours. All you need is a computer, a smartphone, or an internet connection. The best part is that you can apply for your visa from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need for any trips!
Do you want to know more about the Cambodia e-visa for Costa Rican citizens? In this post, Cambodia Immigration Services will give you more details. Let's read!
Cambodia e-visa for Costa Rican citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Costa Rican citizens
Costa Rican citizens need a visa to travel from Costa Rica to Cambodia. They cannot enter Cambodia without a valid visa. Depending on the individual's needs, Costa Ricans have different visa options for Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-Visa, which travelers can apply for entirely online, is the most common tourist visa. This is the most efficient method of traveling to Cambodia with the necessary documents.
Costa Rican citizens who hold the Cambodia e-visa can visit Cambodia for purposes of tourism and stay in the country for up to 30 days. The Cambodia e-visa for Costa Rican citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Those who wish to travel to Cambodia for purposes other than those permitted with the e-Visa should contact at Cambodia embassy in Costa Rica for further information.
Check Cambodia e visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens
Getting a Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens is simple, provided the applicant has all the required documents before they start the application process.
- Passport – it must be scanned and valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- Digital passport photo – that meets the designated requirements for a visa photo.
- Email address – The email account is where you will receive all of our notifications about the status of your visa. As a result, please enter a valid account in the form.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
For the application process to be as fast as possible, all the above information should be prepared before beginning.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens
All you need is a computer and an online application to apply for your Cambodian e-Visa from the comfort of your own home.
In order to apply for an e-visa, you need to first fill out an application, which asks for basic information such as your full name, passport number, the reason for your visit, if you have relatives living in Cambodia, etc. The procedure for obtaining a Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens is simple and will take most people between 10-15 minutes.
Step by step to apply for Cambodia visa in Costa Rica
The three-step application process takes only a few minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Fill out the online Cambodia visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fees.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Cambodia visa online.
The processing time for an e-visa is limited to 72 hours of application. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 5 hours. Customers from Cambodia Immigration Services receive electronic visa application approval in about 05 hours to 03 working days.
Read more: Cambodia visa payment
3. Cambodia e visa fees for Costa Rican citizens
The Cambodia visa fees you need to pay are determined by two factors: visa type and processing time. To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Costa Rica, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: Service Fee and Government Fee.
Depending on the type of Cambodia visa services you apply for, the visa cost is changed. At Cambodia Immigration Services, we provide 03 types of services at different processing time levels.
As for processing time, you have three choices:
- Normal: This is an ideal option for those of you who have a few days to spare (3 days) before your trip to Cambodia
- Urgent: This option, which is slightly more expensive than the standard processing option, will have your visa ready in one day.
- Super urgent: In an emergency, you can obtain a Cambodia visa for Costa Rican citizens in as little as 5 hours for a reasonable fee.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.