Cambodia visa for Ivorian citizens: Visa cost in in December 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Ivorian Citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Ivorian citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Côte d'Ivoire:
- 4. Cambodia visa fees for Ivorian Citizens:
You should be aware that if you are from Côte d'Ivoire and intend to visit Cambodia, you will need a Cambodia e-Visa for Ivorian citizens to enter the country. An e-Visa is simply an electronic visa, and you won't have to worry about it if you apply on cambodiaimmigration.org.
Cambodiaimmigration.org is the best site for applying for e-Visas because it is user-friendly and up-to-date with modern practices. The site has gone to great lengths to protect its users' privacy. So you can go straight to the site and apply for your e-Visa from the comfort of your own home in a few simple steps.
Cambodia e-Visa for Ivorian Citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Ivorian Citizens:
Most countries, including Côte d'Ivoire, require visitors to obtain a tourist visa before visiting Cambodia. Prior to their trip, Ivorian visitors to Cambodia must obtain an e-visa. They are eligible to use the Cambodia e-visa system and obtain their visa online.
Cambodia e-visa , introduced in 2006 is an online visa that grants the holder permission to travel to the Kingdom of Cambodia. To be eligible for a Cambodian visa from Côte d'Ivoire, you must be traveling for tourism, leisure, or a family visit, and you must stay in the country for no more than 30 days at a time.
The Cambodia e-visa for Ivorian citizens is the easiest way to apply because you can apply for the visa from the comfort of your home when you have a computer with an internet connection. The Cambodia e-visa was designed to eliminate the need for travelers to visit the embassy or wait in long lines for a visa on arrival when entering Cambodia.
What is the validity of the Cambodia e-visa for Ivorian citizens:
A Cambodia e-Visa is valid for 90 days (3 months) from the date of issue for travelers from Uzbekistan. This is a single-entry visa that allows you to visit Cambodia only once for a maximum of 30 days (1 month). Travelers from Côte d'Ivoire who want to stay in Cambodia longer than the 30 days allowed by the e-Visa can do so once.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Ivorian citizens:
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Ivorian Citizens
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa as an Ivorian passport holder has a few simple requirements. Once the applicant has those, filling out the form should only take a few minutes:
- Have an Ivorian passport valid for at least 6 months after the entry date in Cambodia, containing at least 2 blank pages.
- Your passport-sized picture in digital format.
- Email address to receive the approved visa for Cambodia.
- The specifics of your trip, as well as all pertinent information regarding your stay.
- A passport photo – there are criteria that your photo must meet in order to be considered a passport photo (white background, no face gestures, etc.).
Ivorian visitors should be aware that the Cambodia e-Visa is not transferable to another passport. As a result, they must remember to use the same travel document for the application that they will use while in Cambodia.
Ivorian applicants with dual citizenship should be aware that the Cambodia e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport used during the application process. They should use the same passport they will use for future travel.
Note: All information and documents are submitted digitally. Ivorians don’t need to present paperwork in person at the embassy.
Without meeting all the requirements mentioned above, Ivorian nationals cannot enter Cambodia.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Côte d'Ivoire:
How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Côte d’Ivoire
Citizens of Cote d'Ivoire can apply for a Cambodian e-Visa from the comfort of their own homes. A computer or other internet-connected device is all that is required.
To apply for an e-Visa, Ivorians must fill out an application. This entails providing some basic information, such as the following:
- Full name, date, place of birth, and gender
- Tunisian passport number, issue, and expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Travelers from Cote d’Ivoire can obtain a Cambodia visa in three simple steps:
- The first step is to fill out your personal information on the application form. Then, from the options listed above, choose the processing speed.
- The second step is to double-check your answers and finish the payment. Check that all of the answers you provided are correct. Any mistakes could result in an invalid e-visa!
- Print out 2 copies of Cambodia eVisa. Please present the e-Visa at the Cambodian checkpoint.
Ivorian visitors must answer all necessary questions, such as whether they have any relatives in Cambodia, and so on. The process is very simple, and most people will complete the form in less than 10 minutes.
Once approved, the Cambodia visa for Ivorian citizens will be delivered to the email address provided. Ivorians usually receive their e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days of applying.
Ivorian citizens must print two copies of the Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or leaving the country. Travelers are also advised to carry a copy with them at all times while in Cambodia.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Ivorian Citizens:
The price of a Cambodia visa for Ivorian citizens varies depending on the type of visa. Cambodia e-visa fees are typically lower than those obtained through the embassy.
The Cambodian e-visa fees can be paid securely online with credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard.
There are two kinds of Cambodia E-visa fees that you have to pay to get your E-visa to Cambodia, including a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance to protect your journey from risks and unexpected circumstances.
For Cambodia service fees, we have three kinds of processing time with prices that fit the customers' pockets. Remember to choose one of the following options before submitting your application:
- Normal: Your Cambodia e-visa arrives within 3 business days.
- Urgent: Choosing this option means that your application is processed within 1 business day.
- Super urgent: Since this is the fastest processing time, your tourist e-Visa will be ready in only 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia immigration service also provides other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia .