Cambodia visa for Cuban citizens: E-visa cost in February 2024
- 1. Understand Cambodia e visa for Cuban citizens
- 2. Check Cambodia e visa requirements for Cuban citizens
- 3. How to get a Cambodia online visa for Cuban citizens
- 4. Cambodia visa fees for Cuban citizens
Cambodia visa for Cuban citizens: Cambodia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, not just in Southeast Asia. It is home to the world's largest religious structure, Angkor Wat, and hosts some of the most important festivals all year.
The Cambodian government changed the way international travelers could obtain visas in 2006, making the process easier, less expensive, and less complicated. The e-Visa for Cambodia was introduced at that time, and Cuban nationals are among those who can apply for one online.
This page explains the Cambodian visa requirements for Cuban citizens, how to get the Cambodia e-Visa, and other important travel information.
Cambodia e-visa for Cuban citizens allows visitors to stay in the country for 30 days in total
1. Understand Cambodia e visa for Cuban citizens
Like citizens of most other countries, Cubans need to obtain a visa to enter Cambodia. Normally, there are two ways to apply Cambodia visa for Cuban citizens for tourists:
- Apply for an online visa: This is the most convenient way for eligible travelers to obtain a Cambodia tourist visa. The entire application process is completed online, and travelers are notified of their approved e-visa via email.
- At the Cambodian Embassy: requires mailing an application with all required documents or visiting the embassy in person to submit the paper application. This procedure can be time-consuming and lengthy.
However, if they are traveling for tourism, they can also apply for a more convenient Cambodia online visa.
Cuban citizens are among the nationals eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa. This electronic system was recently introduced by the Cambodian government in order to facilitate immigration to the country and enhance border security.
How long can I stay in Cambodia with an e-visa?
The Cambodia e visa for Cuban citizens replaces the process of obtaining a traditional visa through an embassy or consulate.
The Cambodia online visa for Cuban citizens allows the holder to enter Cambodia for tourism and stay for up to 30 days with a single entry.
Cuban visitors who intend to stay in Cambodia for more than 30 days or for reasons other than tourism need to apply for a traditional visa at an embassy.
2. Check Cambodia e visa requirements for Cuban citizens
It is recommended to read the visa conditions for Cubans before making any arrangements for a trip to Cambodia. Here are the lists of Cambodia visa requirements for Cuban citizens must meet to enter Cambodia:
- A valid Cuban passport has a minimum validity of 180 days beyond the duration of the intended stay.
- E-mail address - Your Cambodia e-Visa will be electronically linked to your passport, and Cambodia Immigration Services will send you updated information via email, which is why you need to provide a valid e-mail address to confirm your information.
- Confirm the Cuban passport includes at least 2 blank pages available for entry and exit stamps.
- A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Showing proof of accommodation for the entire duration of their stay in Cambodia.
- A scan of the biographical page of their Cuban passport.
- Cambodia Travel Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
It is also recommended to print the electronic visa before arriving in Cambodia in case an officer requests to see the approved travel authorization ahead of time.
The processing time to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Cubans depends on the rush visa services you choose.
3. How to get a Cambodia online visa for Cuban citizens
Cuban visitors can obtain an eVisa to Cambodia by completing the online application form and then pay the processing fee with a valid and working credit or debit card, PayPal, visa, MasterCard, American Express, or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
The online application is simple, quick, and easy to use, and it usually takes around 10 minutes to complete once all of the required information and documents are provided.
The following information is required from Cuban citizens during the Cambodian application process:
- Personal details such as full name, gender, date of birth, and nationality.
- Passport information.
- Travel plans in Cambodia.
The form needs to be completed by submitting truthful, correct information. Otherwise, Cubans risk being denied entry to Cambodia.
Step by step to apply for a Cambodia visa in Cuban easily
Travelers who meet the Cambodia visa requirements for Cuban citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Enter your general information and select the processing time and visa type. All of that should take you about 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee and submit supporting documents. Make sure that all of the information you provide is entirely accurate.
- Step 3: Receive the approved Cambodia eVisa.
Processing times for a Cambodia online visa requested from Cuba
Although Cuban passengers can expect to receive the e-Visa within three business days, it is strongly advised to apply for the online visa as soon as possible before traveling to Cambodia due to high demand.
The Cambodia e-Visa fee can be made by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card, by PayPal.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Cuban citizens
It's normal to worry about the price of your Cambodia e-visa. However, rest assured that Cambodia Immigration Services provides amazing service for an affordable price. To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. The total price for your e-visa depends on the processing time.
There are three available options for it:
- Normal: choosing this option means that your application will be processed within three business days.
- Urgent: Your visa will be ready within just 1 business day.
- Super urgent: The quickest option is also the most expensive. Your request is processed in 5 hours, but as you might expect, the fee increases.
A Cambodia visa for Cuban citizens is required to enter this beautiful country! Don't miss the chance to discover the Kingdom of Khmer with its rich culture! Contact us now if you want to book a Cambodia online visa or have any questions about the Cambodia e-visa!