Check Cambodia visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
Cypriot citizens seeking to travel to Cambodia will need to obtain a visa to enter the country. If Cypriots are going for tourism and leisure purposes, the Cambodia tourist visa for Cypriot citizens is what you need. While you may think you need to go to an embassy or consulate first, you can actually start the application process online.
We offer a Cambodia Visa Application Form online for Cypriot citizens. Once we are able to approve your application, you will receive a guide on the next steps to take in order to legally get a visa for travel.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Cypriot citizens:
Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation recently launched an electronic travel authorization system known as the Cambodia e-visa, which allows citizens of over 200 countries, including Cyprus, to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa online. This measure aims to make it easier for tourists to visit Cambodia, while also supporting and strengthening the country's tourism industry.
There are numerous benefits to applying for a Cambodia e-Visa for Cypriot citizens. One of the primary reasons that travelers should consider applying for a Cambodia e-Visa is that it is a quick and convenient online application process.
Travelers can simply fill out the online form with their information and receive their e-Visa in as little as three working days. This eliminates the need for Cypriots to apply for travel authorization at a Cambodian embassy in Cyprus , where they would have to wait in long lines.
The Cambodia e-Visa for Cypriot citizens has been created for tourism or for visits to relatives living in the country. It is appropriate for short visits to the country. For longer stays in the country, travelers are encouraged to look through other types of visas offered by the Cambodian government and apply for one that is most appropriate for their travel needs.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Cypriot citizens:
Apart from the Cambodia e-visa for Cypriot citizens, you will also need a few other documents. To begin the process, you must fill out an online application form and provide the following documents:
- A valid Cypriot passport that contains a minimum of 6 months validity after the date that the traveler arrives in Cambodia and 02 blank pages is also necessary for the stamp.
- Passport photo: Must be taken within the last 6 months, in full-face view, with eyes open and directly facing the camera.
- A valid email address: We will send you the document in PDF format via email. This is why we require a working email address from you. Don't forget to print a copy of your e-Visa once you've received it.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents: Reservations for hotels for the duration of your visit.
Note: It is essential to bring the same passport that is used throughout the e-Visa application form. If the valid document is replaced before entering Cambodia, the issued e-Visa will be invalid.
After obtaining a Cambodia visa for Cypriot citizens, you must print it and present it in person at the port of entry of their choice. Furthermore, it is recommended that they keep a copy of the e-Visa with them throughout their trip to Cambodia.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Cyprus:
Cypriot citizens can begin applying for the e-Visa by filling out the apply for a Cambodia Visa Online form with personal details and necessary passport information.
By using cambodiaimmigration.org and completing the following steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online Cambodia visa application form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fees for Cypriot nationals.
- Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Furthermore, online applications are reviewed before making the payment. Missing information or errors can be identified and corrected, increasing the likelihood of approval significantly.
Choosing an image that meets the Cambodia visa photo requirements can be difficult; however, e-Visa applicants can simply upload their photo digitally and the size and format will be adjusted accordingly.
Email support is available in a variety of languages to provide assistance and answer questions.
Processing times of the Cambodia e-visa:
Once the Cypriot applicant has completed the online application form and met all of the above-mentioned requirements, the Cambodia e-visa should arrive at the personal email address within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
It is strongly advised that Cypriot passport holders apply at least 7 days before their trip to Cambodia in case of unforeseen circumstances.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Cypriot citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa fees are determined by the type of e-Visa and the processing time you select. To apply for a Cambodia visa from Cyprus, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
At cambodiaimmigration.org, we offer three processing options, each of these with faster processing times. Keep the following in mind to get a better idea of the price.
- Normal: To process your application, you will be charged a basic application fee. While the processing time is lengthy, this is an excellent option for those who have enough time to plan their trip. Your visa application will be ready within 03 business days.
- Urgent: faster processing, but also more expensive. You will receive your document within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This option is the fastest, so you will get a Cambodia e-visa for Cypriot citizens in only 05 business hours.
Means of payment – We accept multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit/debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, or wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction). Whichever you think is most convenient for you.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to ensure Hungarian travelers have a safe trip to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Car pick-up service, e-sim cards, etc