Cambodia visa for citizens of Congo (DRC) in in November 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 2. Cambodia's e-visa requirements for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fees for the Democratic Republic of Congo citizens
Cambodia offers a wide range of exciting activities that you should try at least once in your life. Each location, from beautiful beaches to the world's top temple, will provide you with unique experiences and memories.
Travelers from the Democratic Republic of the Congo can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days for tourism purposes with the e-Visa. The online Cambodia e-visa is the quickest and easiest way for citizens of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to obtain a necessary entry permit.
This page contains all of the information needed to travel with an electronic visa from the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Cambodia. Find out about the Cambodia visa for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo and how to complete the online visa application form
Cambodia visa for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
1. Cambodia e-visa for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
The Cambodia e-visa is a digital visa that allows holders of the Democratic Republic of the Congo passports to enter Cambodia.
Cambodia has only recently begun to allow tourists into the country. Cambodia's visa policy now states that tourists from more than 140 countries can visit the country on an e-visa for tourism purposes.
Citizens of the Democratic Republic of the Congo can apply for an electronic tourist visa to visit Cambodia. To successfully apply for and obtain one, they must meet the Cambodian e-visa requirements for citizens of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
The application process for a Cambodia e-visa is straightforward, and it is now entirely online, saving applicants time by avoiding lengthy visits to embassies and consulates.
The Cambodia e-visa for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo allows visitors to stay in Cambodia for a total of 30 days for tourism purposes. The online visa aims to simplify the process of applying for the proper travel authorization.
Citizens of the Democratic Republic of the Congo who wish to stay for more than a month or for purposes other than tourism should contact the Cambodian Embassy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo for visa information.
2. Cambodia's e-visa requirements for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
There are only a few Cambodian visa requirements for Democratic Republic of Congo citizens. In fact, the only items required are a passport, a digital photo, and a form of payment. The following documents are required to apply for a visa:
- Passport: All applicants are required to have one. It makes no difference whether you apply online or at an embassy. However, having a passport is not the only requirement. It must also remain valid for at least 6 months AFTER you intend to leave Cambodia. Simply look at the expiration date and proceed from there.
- Photo: To facilitate identification, all applicants must submit a photograph. Certain guidelines must be followed, such as a white background and no facial gestures. Also, make sure the photo is as recent as possible. The photo must be digital when applying for a Cambodia visa online, but this is only for your convenience.
- Your email address so that you can get your Cambodia e-visa.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- 1 passport-sized photograph that meets Cambodia's e-visa photo requirements
- Return flight ticket: In addition to the other Cambodian entry requirements, the immigration officer will request that you present a return flight ticket. They simply want proof that you intend to return after your vacation. If you don't have one, you'll need to show that you have enough money to buy a ticket.
Make sure the documents required for a smooth application
3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from the Democratic Republic of Congo
On the Cambodia Immigration Services website, the application form is brief and straightforward. Furthermore, if you require assistance while completing it, we provide excellent customer service. The service is free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
There are three steps you must take:
- Step 1: First, fill out the initial questionnaire with all the required information and choose your preferred processing time.
- Step 2: Second, double-check that all of your information is correct and pay the fee with a credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use a wire transfer through the Bank Account.
- Step 3: Finally, double-check the final details to ensure that everything is correct before submitting the online form by clicking the "submit" button.
It's as simple as that! Based on the processing time you selected, you are now ready to receive your Pre-Registration Form. Keep in mind that all information will be delivered via email, so double-check the spelling of your email address before submitting the online form.
That's all there is to it! You are now ready to receive your Pre-Registration Form based on the processing time that you have chosen. Remember that all information will be delivered via email, so double-check your email address spelling before submitting the online form.
Cambodia is usually processed within three days after applicants submit their applications. Applicants should be aware that extra time may be required during peak periods.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for the Democratic Republic of Congo citizens
How much of Cambodia visa fees are for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo?
Your Cambodia e-visa fee depends on the processing time. There are currently three options, including service fees:
- Normal: If you are not under pressure with time, you can choose this option. Your e-Visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This option is suitable for rushed cases. When choosing this option, your e-Visa is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: You hope to get an e-Visa to Cambodia as soon as possible, take into consideration this option. Your e-Visa is processed within 05 business hours.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from the Democratic Republic of Congo, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
Apply Cambodia visa for the Democratic Republic of Congo citizens is easy with online system! let's contact us today or give me the