Cambodia visa requirements for Danish citizens
Danish citizens planning to visit Cambodia must apply for a Cambodia Visa in order to travel to the country, as only a few Southeast Asian countries' citizens are allowed to visit Cambodia visa-free. Travelers with a valid Danish passport can apply for various types of visas based on the purpose of their visit.
The Cambodia electronic visa for foreigners is one of the visa types that Danish passport holders are eligible to apply for. This visa was created to encourage more Danish citizens to travel to Cambodia. All that is required to apply for a tourist e-Visa is a computer with an internet connection. The simple online application for a Cambodia regular visa eliminates the need to apply for a visa from an embassy or consulate or to wait in border immigration lines.
On this page, Danish travelers can find all the necessary information about the Cambodia e-visa for Danish citizens.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Danish citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa, introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is an electronic visa that grants the holder permission to enter the country. Danish nationals are eligible to use the e-Visa if they want to travel to Cambodia
The Cambodia e-Visa for Danish citizens makes visiting the Southeast Asian country easier than ever. Danish nationals planning to visit Cambodia can obtain entry authorization by applying for a visa online. This entails filling out a brief application form.
The e-visa for Cambodia allows travelers to stay for a period of 30 consecutive days from the arrival date. This visa is valid for tourism-related activities.
The Cambodia e-Visa is obtained by filling out an online application form. Applicants must submit the necessary information and documents in order to receive an approved electronic visa via email.
Danish travelers who want to visit Cambodia for reasons other than those listed above, such as to work or live, should contact the Cambodia embassy in Denmark for information on the necessary documents.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Danish citizens:
The traveler must meet the following requirements in order to apply for a Cambodia e-visa for Danish citizens:
- A valid Danish passport – In order to apply for a Cambodia visa, the traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months. The validity period begins on the intended date of arrival in Cambodia. In addition, it is important to make sure that there are at least 2 blank pages left for any stamps that are to be received at the Cambodian border.
- A Valid Email Address – The applicant must provide a valid email address. This address will be used to send visa status notifications. When the e-visa is approved, the email address will also be the recipient address for a copy of the e-visa.
- Digital color photo with a white background – Applicants must have a recent digital passport photo in JPEG or PNG format.
- A recent passport photo — Scan and submit your passport photo with your application.
- Proof of travel insurance
- Yellow fever vaccination
- Hotel Reservation Documents
At a later stage of the application or upon arrival at Cambodian border control, you may be required to provide some information about your health (such as a history of vaccinations or medical records) and evidence of finances (such as bank statements). Although the documents may not be required for your visa application, it is a good idea to have them on hand.
According to Cambodia's visa policy, applicants will be able to enter the country by presenting the approved e-Visa alongside their passport at Cambodia's border control.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Denmark:
The traveler can begin the e-Visa application process once they meet the above requirements. The process of applying for a Cambodia tourist visa for Danish citizens is simple and straightforward, taking only 10 to 20 minutes.
Danish travelers will need to fill out an online application form with the following information:
- Airport of arrival, date of arrival
- Transportation Method
- Personal details (full names, nationality, date of birth)
- Passport Details (number, passport validity, nationality)
Danish visitors can apply for a Cambodia visa online in three easy steps.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
This information is critical because the Cambodian online visa for Danish citizens will be electronically linked to the applicant's passport. Applicants with dual citizenship must use the same passport they will use to travel to Cambodia.
Danish citizens with diplomatic passports, such as ambassadors and servicemen, are exempt from requiring a visa to visit Cambodia. Diplomats from Denmark are not required to present a visa in order to enter Cambodia.
Cambodia e-Visa from Denmark Processing Time
The processing time for an e-Visa is determined by demand and the time of application. The processing time should be between 05 working hours and 03 working days. The applicant should begin the visa application as soon as they know their travel dates for the country, ideally as soon as they know their travel dates for the country.
The applicant receives a copy of the approved visa via email at the email address provided during the application process. It is recommended that the traveler print a copy of the e-Visa to present to Cambodian immigration officials at the border when asked, along with their valid Danish passport.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Danish citizens:
The Cambodia e-Visa is the most cost-effective way to get a travel permit to Cambodia. Therefore, the e-visa for Cambodia is one of the most inexpensive permits.
The Cambodia e-visa fees depend on the type of e-Visa and the processing time you choose.
To apply for a Cambodia visa from Denmark, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
We offer three processing options at Cambodiaimmigration.org, each with a faster processing time. To give you a better idea of the price, keep in mind the following
- Normal: This option allows you to obtain your visa in three business days.
- Urgent: With this second alternative you get the e-Visa within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Emergency case? This is the best option to choose. You get your e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Payment method — We accept debit or credit cards, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Danish citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia