Cambodia visa for Djiboutian citizens: Visa Cost in December 2023
- 1. What is Cambodia e-visa for Djiboutian citizens?
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Djibouti
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Djiboutian citizens:
Do you intend to visit Cambodia soon? If you are one of the nine visa-exempt nationalities, all you need is a passport. Djiboutian citizens are no longer exempt from visa requirements, but they can apply for the Cambodia e-Visa. As a result, you can easily enter Cambodia using the country's electronic visa system!
Cambodia Immigration Services is here to assist you with your online application. Do you want to learn more about the Cambodia e-visa for Djiboutian citizens? Then read the following answers to the most frequently asked questions.
1. What is Cambodia e-visa for Djiboutian citizens?
Cambodia recently opened its doors to tourists and implemented an electronic visa system to facilitate Djiboutian visitors' entry. To do so, they must meet the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens.
Djiboutian nationals can now enjoy the numerous sights and cities that Cambodia has to offer because Djibouti is one of over 140 countries whose citizens can apply for a Cambodian e-Visa.
Once approved, the tourist e-Visa allows Djibouti passport holders to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 consecutive days on each trip. It allows for single visits.
The Cambodia e-visa, introduced in 2006 by the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, is an online visa that allows eligible citizens to travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes.
Because of the streamlined application system and online accessibility, it is considered the quickest and most convenient way to obtain authorization to visit the country.
Djiboutians should also be aware that the electronic visa is only valid for tourism. If applicants want to visit the country for business or to live or study, they must make an appointment with a Cambodian embassy in Djibouti.
Cambodia online visa allows Djiboutian citizens to stay country for up to 1 month
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Before applying online for the Pre-Registration Form, you must have some documents on hand, but these requirements are not difficult to meet. This list is based on the current requirements for applying for documentation with the Cambodia Immigration Services website, so keep in mind that it may change based on other demands declared by the Cambodian government. In that case, we recommend checking the Cambodia Immigration Services website on a regular basis to see if the list has changed.
All you need are the following:
- A Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date and has at least 2 blank pages in the tourist’s passport.
- A recent passport photo — This will be scanned and included with your application.
- Passport photo: Must be taken within the last 6 months, in full-face view, with eyes open and directly facing the camera.
- Valid email address to receive your Cambodia e-visa.
- Your return ticket.
- Please provide proof of travel insurance.
- An invitation letter, a hotel reservation, or any other type of proof of accommodation.
They must also pay the visa processing fees with a credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard, or use a wire transfer that has been activated for online transactions.
Carefully check Cambodia visa requirements to get the online visa quickly
3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Djibouti
Djiboutian citizens must simply complete the required fields on an online Cambodia e-Visa application form. This can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
What information to fill in the visa application form?
The electronic visa application form is a simple questionnaire that will request the following personal and passport information from Djiboutians:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
- Passport expiration date
Djiboutian travelers will also be required to provide their travel plans, such as arrival date and lodging details, as well as answer some health and security questions. It is critical to carefully review your answers because minor mistakes could cause the approval process to be delayed or result in a denial.
A guide to applying for a Cambodia visa in Djibouti
Every visa application process, including the Cambodia e-visa for Djiboutian citizens, requires you to fill out an application form. Nonetheless, you should not be concerned that the form is overly complicated. It's actually quite simple. Furthermore, Cambodia Immigration Services has an excellent customer service team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The application form has three steps.
- Step 1: The first step involves personal information and processing time. You will see some blank spaces that you must fill in with your information. The processing time you choose determines the cost of your Cambodia visa, so read carefully.
- Step 2: The second step is to revise and pay. Make certain that the information you provide is double-checked. You cannot make any changes, and errors may result in the cancellation of your visa. That means you'd have to go through the application process all over again.
- Step 3: Finally, you must upload some documents that we request. This step should also be completed quickly. When step three is completed, you can submit your application and be finished. Isn't it simple?
Simple steps to apply for Cambodia online visa from Djiboutia
Once submitted, the visa is usually processed within a few days, usually within 1 to 3 working days, but it can sometimes be approved much sooner. Be aware that processing can take longer during peak seasons, so Djiboutian citizens should submit their applications well in advance of their trip.
After it is approved, a copy of the e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's current email address, which they must include on their application.
To gain entry into Cambodia, the e-Visa is electronically linked to the holder's Djiboutian passport, which must be presented at Cambodia immigration control.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Djiboutian citizens:
The total cost of a Cambodia e-visa is determined by two factors. Your nationality and processing speed are listed here. The first is determined by your passport, but for the second, you can get a more detailed explanation by looking at our processing options:
- Normal: The most affordable option that delivers your application in a reasonable amount of time - 3 business days.
- Urgent: Pay a higher fee and get your travel documents faster - 24 hours.
- Super urgent: When you pay the premium fee, you will receive the quickest service -5 hours.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Djibouti, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.