Check Cambodia visa requirements for Dominica citizens
Every year, over 6 million tourists visit Cambodia. This is why, in 2006, the Cambodian government launched the Cambodia e-Visa program, which makes it easier to apply for and obtain a travel authorization to visit the country.
This online travel permit scheme allows Dominicans and citizens of many other countries to apply via an online form, eliminating the need to visit diplomatic missions or gather printed documents at an immigration office. Dominican Republic passport holders will find the process simple and easy, as it only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
More information about the Cambodia e-visa for Dominican citizens, and how to apply, can be found below.
Cambodia visa for Dominican citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Dominican citizens:
Dominican travelers need a visa to travel to Cambodia. Dominican passport holders are not permitted to enter Cambodia unless they have a valid visa.
There are different visas for Cambodia for Dominican citizens, depending on the individual’s needs.
The Cambodia e-Visa, which travelers can apply for entirely online, is the most common tourist visa. This is the most efficient method of traveling to Cambodia with the necessary documents.
The Cambodia e-visa for Dominican citizens is a single-entry authorization that allows one entry into the country. This visa is available only for short-term stays of up to 30 days and exclusively for leisure purposes.
The process of obtaining a Cambodia visa online is extremely simple, and it allows them to obtain an e-visa in just a few days, without the need of visiting a diplomatic mission.
Dominican citizens are able to complete the Cambodia e-visa online application form and follow the simple instructions to get an e-visa for Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-Visa is available for short-term stays for tourism in the country. Those wishing to visit the country for other purposes are required to contact at Cambodia embassy in Republic Dominican
Allotted stay in Cambodia with an e-Visa as Dominican
It is a single-entry permit that is valid for three months from the date of approval. That means the Dominican visitor must enter Cambodia within three months of being approved and cannot stay for more than 30 days in a row.
If a Dominican Republic visitor needs to extend their stay, an additional 30 days can be added to their e-Visa, but the paperwork must be completed once in Cambodia.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Dominican citizens:
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Dominican citizens
According to the Cambodian government's regulations and visa entry requirements, a Dominican Republic national must meet a set of criteria in order to successfully apply for an online e-Visa.
When applying from the Dominican Republic, the documents and personal information listed below must be provided.
- A valid Dominican passport: The traveler must have a genuine Dominican passport that is legal and valid for at least 6 months at the time of applying for the Cambodian e-Visa. The passport must have at least two (2) blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- A copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- Dominicans must also provide a photocopy or scanned image of the biographical page of their original passport. All personal information, including passport photos, must be visible.
- A passport-size photograph: A passport-sized photo is also required. The Dominican applicant's head and shoulders must be clearly visible in the photograph. The photo should be clear and in JPEG or PNG format. Other requirements must be met before the photo can be submitted with the Cambodia visa application.
- An email address: To receive the e-Visa to Cambodia electronically, you must have a valid email address. It is recommended that you print a copy of your Cambodia electronic visa in case an immigration official requests it when you enter the country.
Dominican citizens who have a DR passport that does not meet the requirements for the Cambodian electronic visa should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities before beginning the application process.
Applicants with dual nationality should take into account that the Cambodian e-Visa is electronically linked to their passports. They should remember to submit their application using the same passport they will use to enter the country.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Dominica
How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from Dominica
The first step of the e-Visa application process is filling out the online Cambodian visa form by providing the following:
- Personal details: full name, date of birth, gender, and country of citizenship.
- Passport details: number, issue date, and expiry date.
- Travel plans: the intended date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Dominican visitors must follow these steps to apply for a Cambodia visa online :
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia visa online application form for Dominican citizens.
- Step 2: Pay for the e-Visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
The Cambodia e-Visa processing time for Dominican citizens can range between 1 and 3 business days. It is critical to double-check that all of the information on the application form is correct. Delays can occur as a result of spelling errors or inaccuracies.
Dominican travelers must print 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa to present upon entry/exit. Electronic Visa holders should also keep a copy with them at all times during their stay in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Dominican citizens:
The online visa for Cambodia (like most visas) requires payment of a fee. All eligible applicants, including Dominican citizens, are charged the same application fee. Fortunately, the online visa for Cambodia is one of the most affordable permits.
During the Cambodia e-Visa application process, travelers pay the processing fee safely and securely with credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Dominica, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia Visa fees , which are called Service fees and Government fees.
We currently offer three processing time options for Cambodia service fees, each with a different price depending on which one you select. The options are as follows:
- Normal: If you're not in a hurry, this is ideal for you. You will receive your visa in 3 Business Days for a reasonable fee.
- Urgent: This is a great option if you want your visa in 1 Business Day
- Super urgent: If you need your visa in less than 5 business hours, this is the method for you. Remember that this is the most expensive option.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia .