Cambodia visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
Visitors from Egypt must have a Cambodia electronic visa (e-visa) to enter the country. The Cambodia visa for Egyptians is easily obtained online.
The Cambodian e-Visa was launched in 2006 to make it easier for foreign visitors, including passport holders, to obtain the necessary travel permit.
Unlike traditional visas, there is no need to travel to a Cambodian diplomatic mission to deal with paperwork. Egyptians only need an internet-connected device to apply for the e-visa.
Visitors from Egypt will then receive their e-visa in a matter of days, allowing them to enter Cambodia quickly.
Applicants must simply meet a few basic Cambodia e-visa requirements for Egyptian citizens.
1. Cambodia e-Visa for Egyptians:
Cambodia e-Visa for Egyptians is an online tourist visa available to holders of Egyptian passports.
Applying for a visa remotely via the internet is seen as a significant improvement over the previous method of physically going to a Cambodian diplomatic mission to file the paperwork.
Egyptians planning a trip to Cambodia can take advantage of the many benefits that this digital visa offers:
- The quick and user-friendly application system
- Within a few business days, the transaction was completed.
- No need to go to an embassy — a visa can be obtained from home
- This e-visa allows you to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival.
- The validity of this e-visa is 03 months from the issued date.
Citizens of Egypt can use the Cambodia e-visa for short-term visits for tourism and leisure.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Egyptian citizens:
All Egyptian citizens are required to meet the e-Visa requirements for Cambodia before they can get started on the visa application process.
The Cambodia visa requirements for Egyptian citizens are as follows:
- Valid Egyptian passport: to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa for Egyptian citizens, you must be a passport holder. Check its expiry date, though, because it must be six months validity from the date you arrive in Cambodia and has at least 02 blank pages for the stamp placed. You must also scan the information page of your passport. During the online application process, you will be asked to upload it.
- Digital passport photo – the photograph must adhere to some basic passport photo guidelines. For instance, it should be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – Keep in mind that you will receive your Cambodia visa via email, so the address you provide when filling out the form must be valid and correctly spelled. Before you leave, you must print at least two copies.
- Travel insurance documents: You will be asked to get travel insurance, including COVID-19 insurance to make sure your benefits are safe when traveling abroad.
- COVID-19 vaccination record: you need to provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses of COVID-19 vaccine of any kind to prove that you have immunity to this virus.
- Hotel reservation.
Because the approved visa is electronically linked to an individual travel document, the applicant should use the same passport to complete the Cambodia e-visa application that they will use to travel to the country. Applicants who hold dual citizenship should keep this in mind.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Egypt:
You are now ready to fill out the application form after gathering all of the above information. The task at hand should take about 20 minutes of your time, but if you need assistance, please contact our customer service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The online application process for Egyptian citizens can be completed in minutes from any internet-capable device. Petitioners must complete the following 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-visa form
- Step 2: Pay the visa application fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American Express, Paypal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Egyptian applicants should ensure their answers are correct and match the information on their passports. Mistakes or missing information could delay the evaluation process. It may even lead to a rejection of the visa request.
Once the applicant submits the online form, the visa application can be processed in as little as 24 hours. The applicant will be notified via the email address provided on the online application. Depending on the day of application, approval may take longer.
Once the visa has been processed, an email with a copy of the e-visa is sent. Although the Cambodia visa for Egyptians is electronically linked to the applicant's passport, it is still recommended to print copies of the visa for presentation to immigration officers upon entry into Cambodia.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Egyptians:
Cambodia visa fees for Egyptians depend on the type of visa applied for. The cost of an e-visa is usually lower than that of a regular visa.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, Egyptians have to pay 02 kinds of Visa Fee, which are called service fees and Government Fees. Cambodia Government Fees is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for a Cambodia e-visa
Regarding Cambodia service fees, we give you three options:
- Normal: You'll get your visa in 03 Business Days for an affordable price
- Urgent: The amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 24 business hours
- Super Urgent: Your request is processed within only 05 business hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Travel Insurance. Travel insurance not only includes COVID-19 benefits that are one of the requirements for the e-Visa approved processes but also can help to cover your overseas medical expenses if you're diagnosed with COVID-19 while traveling.
Payment method: you have 02 ways to pay your application fee in total: using an electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or a wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer).
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Aaland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Arab Saudi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands