Cambodia visa for Salvadoran citizens: Fee in February 2024
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from El Salvador
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Salvadoran citizens
Cambodia is a beautiful and diverse country. From tropical beaches to lush forests, and ancient temples to hip cities, Cambodia has something for everyone. As a result, it's becoming a popular destination for backpackers as well as luxury travelers.
Salvadorans planning to visit Cambodia should be aware that a visa is required before entering the country. The Cambodia electronic visa application is the most efficient way for Salvadorans to obtain a Cambodia visa.
The Cambodia e-Visa application process is quick and simple. Readers will find information about Cambodia visas for Salvadoran citizens, how to apply, and the documents required. Let's read!
Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
How can you make your Cambodia trip a reality? How do you get across the border without getting caught? If you plan to visit Cambodia, use our services to apply for a Cambodian electronic visa to ensure quick and successful approval.
Cambodia's e-visa makes visa processing more relaxing, efficient, and accessible. You will need any device with an internet connection to complete the application process. We will send your e-visa permit to your e-mail address once it has been approved.
For Salvadoran travelers, the entire process could not be more convenient. You can apply from anywhere, including your own home!
The characteristics of Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
Your passport is electronically linked to your Cambodia visa. As a result, you must have a passport that is valid for the duration of your trip. Your e-visa becomes invalid if you change the information on your passport, lose it, or it expires.
Before applying for a Cambodia visa online, Salvadoran citizens should be aware of the following information:
- The Cambodia electronic visa can be used for tourism purposes (including family visits. This permit, however, cannot be used for any commercial purposes.
- It is valid for a single entry and a stay of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Is valid for 90 days (3 months) from the date of e-visa issuance.
- It must be printed and brought with you on your journey.
The application process can be completed in just a few minutes from home! Prepare all required documents, have them on hand when applying, and file your application at least three business days in advance to ensure a successful application!
The Cambodia e-visa application for Salvadoran citizens is entirely electronic. Travelers don't need to present paperwork in person at a Cambodian embassy in El Salvador.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
As previously stated, a few documents are required when applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens. They are as follows:
- Salvadoran Passport - You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Cambodia. You will need to scan a copy of the information pages for the application.
- At least one (1) blank page must be included in the passport for entry and exit stamps.
- Passport information - Passport number, nationality.
- A recent digital photograph of the applicant.
- Email address - This is where all visa-related information will be sent.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory during the application process.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card/ Certificate.
Cambodian visas are typically approved within 05 hours to 03 days of application, but applying ahead of time is recommended to avoid delays and disappointment.
Cambodia visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from El Salvador
Follow these three steps to apply for a Cambodia e-visa for Salvadoran citizens:
- Step 1: Fill out our online forms with your personal information, then select the best processing time for you.
- Step 2: Double-check that all of your information is correct before selecting a payment method.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents.
How to fill out the Cambodia visa application form?
To successfully complete an application, the applicant should have the following information available:
- Personal information: full name, gender, date of birth, citizenship country.
- Passport information: passport number.
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
You should double-check that all of the information you have provided is correct and complete before applying. Any mistakes or missing information may result in delays or rejection.
Salvadorans can expect a quick response when applying for a Cambodia rush visa online, with a typical turnaround time of 05 hours. Of course, this assumes that all details and information have been entered correctly. Any incorrect information may cause the e-visa to be delayed or rejected.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Salvadoran citizens
Regarding the processing time of the visa, Cambodia Immigration Services provides three options from which you can select the best one for you! The processing time in these options varies according to the cost. Here are your options:
- Normal: You can expect to receive your visa for Cambodia within 3 days. As a result, this is the cheapest option.
- Urgent: You will receive your visa within 24 hours. You need to pay an additional fee to use this service.
- Super urgent: received within 5 hours. This is the most expensive service.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from El Salvador, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.