Cambodia visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens in December 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
- 2. How to get Cambodia e-Visa from Equatorial Guinea conveniently
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee service for Equatorial Guinean citizens
The Kingdom of Cambodia is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the world. The best places to visit are Angkor Wat and the temples of Angkor in Siem Reap province, as well as attractive cultural sites in the capital Phnom Penh and beaches in Sihanoukville province and some services. other travel.
To create good conditions for travelers in the whole world, The Cambodia Government has launched the digital visa system and Cambodia e-Visa. This program is applied to many countries, including Equatorial Guinea. If you are looking for information and requirements for a Cambodia e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens and how to apply for a Cambodia visa, this article will help you a lot.
1. Check Cambodia e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
There are 9 countries that are allowed to enter The Kingdom of Cambodia without a visa. It is almost The Southeast Asian Nation, so citizens coming from Equatorial Guinea must have a visa to enter Cambodia.
Nowadays, the e-Visa is more and more popular in traveling because of its convenience, quickness, time-saving, and simplicity. Therefore, when you are going to get Cambodia e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens, checklist carefully the information below:
- Cambodia e-Visa is only allowed use as a single entry travel authorization.
- From the time e-Visa is issued, it will be valid for 03 months (90 days).
- A 30-day stay is allowed with this eVisa.
- The important thing: this kind of e-Visa is suitable for purposes including traveling, short-term courses/workshops, relative visits, and so on. Employment purposes will be denied.
2. How to get Cambodia e-Visa from Equatorial Guinea conveniently
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
Cambodia E-visa requirements are not complex, the procedure is optimized as much as possible for people from other countries. However, for the process happens smoothly, we highly recommend you keep in mind some information below:
- Follow Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens, a passport valid for at least 6 months to residents from qualified countries. In addition, the passport must have at least two (02) blank pages because you will get the entry and exit stamp from the Immigration Officer upon arrival.
- A digital passport photo adapts to the requirements of size and format: colorful photo, white background. Your photo also shows a clear face, good quality, and should be taken within 6 months.
- A scanned copy of your passport’s biographical page.
- The documents or proofs related to COVID-19 vaccination and travel insurance. The person has at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccines prior to entering Cambodia.
- Hotel reservation documents.
- The current email is compulsory for getting approval and other requirements.
- Keep at least two copies of the Cambodia e-Visa when entering or exiting, and show it when you are required during your time in Cambodia.
Instruction for applying for Cambodia e-Visa from Equatorial Guinea
To make sure the application process is successful, please prepare enough of the required documents we listed above. Also, you need to ensure that the Internet line in your area is stable and no interruption.
The citizens coming from Equatorial Guineans who wish to visit The Kingdom of Cambodia kindly do step by step following this instruction:
After clicking “Apply Visa” complete the 4 simple steps of the process.
Step 1: Basic information (personal details and your travel). It is noted that double-check information carefully before passing over to the second step.
Step 2: The next step is payment. You can see we have various methods of payment: Visa, Paypal, Master Card, American Express. Choose any options at your convenience.
Once paid successfully, kindly check your email inbox to get confirmation of e-Visa Cambodia. Besides, we will ask you for some more information to complete your process.
Step 3: In this step, you will know when your application is approved officially. Your visa will be processed and sent to you electronically.
Step 4: After getting an e-Visa via your email, you should print your visa and bring it with you when arriving in Cambodia. Your passport will be stamped.
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee service for Equatorial Guinean citizens
The applicants from Equatorial Guinea need to complete the payment successfully first. Cambodia e-Visa fee service for Equatorial Guineans includes 2 types: the Visa service fee and the Cambodian Government fee. These types are compulsory for Cambodia's e-Visa procedures. The residents who do not come from ASEAN countries need to pay a government fee.
Cambodia Immigration Services offers 3 fee options. The fee you need to pay depends on the processing time you choose:
- Normal: If you would like to get a visa in 3 business days, this option is for you. This is also the cheapest option.
- Urgent: If you hope to get an e-Visa within 24 hours, please choose the Urgent option.
- Super Urgent: This option is suitable for super urgent trips. It takes you 5 hours to obtain the e-Visa.
Read more about the Cambodia e-Visa Fee service
It is noted here that any changes after payment will be charged as a new application. If you wish to obtain a visa from Cambodia’s Embassy in Equatorial Guinea, feel free to research our website.
This is our recommendation for you, during the time you are in Cambodia, you should prepare well for health insurance, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Medical Insurance Services support you quickly and simply. The Cambodian Government also requires this Travel Insurance to grant you a visa.
The article provided you with the needed information about the Cambodia e-Visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens. Hope it is useful to you. Do not forget we also have other services related to travel including Car Pick-up Service and E-sim. If you have any questions or need support, feel free to contact us. Best wishes to you.