Cambodia visa for Eritrean citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
You are Eritrean and researching how to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa easily, read this article. Recently the Cambodian Government has launched a new policy allowing everybody from many countries in the world to apply for an e-Visa. If you are concerned about the Cambodia e-Visa, our assistance will help you.
The way to obtain the Cambodia e-Visa for Eritrean citizens is not difficult. You can research and apply easily and quickly at your convenience. Just follow our instructions for applying in this article.
1. Check Cambodia Visa for Eritrean citizens
In 2006, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation launched The Cambodia e-Visa, also an e-Visa system. Many countries can obtain this system of Cambodia conveniently, consisting of Eritrea. The digital visa allows people who come from suitable countries to join via digital form.
Eritrea is one of the countries that require visas when visiting Cambodia because it is not on the visa exemption list.
This is some information about Cambodia Visa Online for Eritrean citizens:
- A single entry travel authorization
- Be valid for 03 months (90 days) since the issuable day.
- It allows a duration of stay up to 30 days from the arrival date
- This type of visa will be suitable for many purposes such as travel, short-term courses or workshops, visiting family, etc. Therefore, the cases that needed a long time including studying abroad, settling abroad, and business transition are not valid for this single entry visa.
2. How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Eritrea
- Cambodia e-Visa Requirements For Eritrea citizens
We highly recommend that you be well-prepared for applying to avoid wasting your time in complex situations. Keep in mind the Requirements of Applying For Cambodia e-Visa From Eritrea as below:
- Passport holders from the Cambodia e-Visa: eligible countries must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date in Cambodia. Besides, at least two (02) blank passport pages are required for the entry and exit stamp.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- The Cambodia e-Visa requires a digital passport photo that meets the standard of size and style such as a color photo, white background, shows the face clearly, no glasses, and should be taken within 6 months recently. The filename is your full name.
- Debit or credit accounts to prove that you can pay the whole Cambodia tourist visa fee.
- Your current email address is asked for receiving approval for an e-Visa to Cambodia.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate/ application.
- Evidence of travel insurance.
- Information on Hotel Reservation.
Remember to print at least 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa because when entering/exiting the country, you have to present it to the Immigration Officer. We highly recommend keeping a copy one anytime during the day in Cambodia.
- Instruction of Applying For Cambodia e-Visa From Eritrea
It is important to ensure your personal information is correct during the application process. To approach the online form, find the left panel and choose the trip’s reasons. After that, click “Apply Online” and complete the 4 simple steps of the process.
Step 1: Fill out your basic information including personality and your Cambodia trip (entry and exit times), recent email address, transportation, and so on.
Step 2: Process payment, you can choose the online payment methods.
After finishing your payments, a confirmation email for your order and an email to ask for the necessary documents will be sent to you.
Step 3: We provide the time you will receive your Cambodia e-Visa officially. Remember to check your email inbox carefully.
Step 4: Once approved, you will receive a Cambodia e-Visa pdf file via email. Double - checking information and printing them. We would like to note that you are required to submit your printout copy during airport control, and then a stamp will be placed in your passport, so hold carefully.
You can obtain more specific information, please access How to apply for a Cambodia visa online.
If you applied successfully and would like to check the status of your application, kindly access the Check Status tab. To get a smooth process and be well-prepared for your application, apply at least a week before your trip. The Cambodian visa online process takes you a maximum of 72 hours. However, the process can be shorter at 5 hours.
We always try our best to bring to customers the best services. Nevertheless, your e-Visa, whatever service is, depends on the Cambodia Government. Be patient in processing time.
3. Cambodia e-Visa Fees For Eritrean Citizens
Cambodia e-Visa fees have to be paid by applicants when applying for the Cambodia e-Visa service. Cambodia e-Visa Fee For Eritrean Citizens consists of 2 kinds of fees: the Visa service fee and the Cambodian Government fee. The government fee is compulsory for people not belonging to ASEAN (Thailand and Myanmar are excluded in some cases). You can make reference to Fee For Eritrean Citizens to clear more.
How much money you are charged depends on the kind of process. Cambodia Immigration Services offers you 03 options:
Normal: This is a usual option, for cases that get a Cambodia e-Visa within 03 business days.
Urgent: This option is for urgent cases, you can get an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Super Urgent: This option is the best choice for rush trips, you will get an e-Visa within 05 business hours.
We have various payment methods available: Visa, Master Card, Paypal, and American Express. You can choose any options in your comfort.
If you would like to apply to Cambodia’s Embassy in Eritrea , kindly access it to get more information.
In addition, we sincerely hope that you buy COVID-19 Insurance for US$ 299 per application, which helps you avoid risks related to the COVID-19 pandemic during your trip. This travel insurance is also required by the Cambodian Government to process your visa application. You can make reference to Medical insurance information.
Do not forget we provide another travel service namely Car Pick-up Service and E-sim, learn more if you are concerned. If you have any questions and would like to consult, do not hesitate to contact us.