Cambodia visa requirements for Falkland Islanders September 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Falkland Island citizens
- 2. Instructions on applying for Cambodia e-Visa from the Falkland Islands
- 3. Cambodia visa online fee from the Falkland Islands
Cambodia e-Visa for Falkland Island citizens: The Kingdom of Cambodia is completely a must-go place for travel lovers. Cambodia makes an impression on international friends through its historical and cultural architecture. It is impossible not to mention the World Heritage Site - Angkor Wat, a place that owns over 1,000 temples and monuments. Or the “Paris of the East”, Phnom Penh, is mixed between modern and classical beauty. Everything deserves for us to experience the holiday of a lifetime.
Applying for Cambodian visas is an important step when you travel to this country. In 2006, the Cambodian government publicly introduced a new visa policy, called Cambodia e-Visa. Honestly, this is a breakthrough in the development of Cambodian tourism. Over 200 eligible countries in the world, including the Falkland Islands, can join Cambodia e-Visa. In this article, Cambodia Immigration Services will outline for you Cambodia's e-Visa requirements for Falkland Island citizens. Let’s investigate!
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Falkland Islanders,
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Falkland Island citizens
Is a Cambodian visa necessary for Falkland Island citizens when visiting this country? The answer is Yes. In general, there are 02 ways to apply for a Cambodia visa:
- Contact to Cambodian Embassy or local consulate to apply. However, because the Cambodian Embassy does not operate in the Falkland Islands, you have to look around overseas or in the neighboring countries to apply.
- Apply quickly with Cambodia e-Visa.
With e-Visa, we can apply remotely at your convenience. The process is not complicated, no paperwork is required, and optimizing the procedure, helps the applicants save time and effort.
By the way, you should probably be precise about the rules of Cambodia e-Visa for Falkland Island citizens:
- The e-Visa is legitimate as a single entry visa. It means you have to apply for re-entering visa if you would like to come back to Cambodia.
- From the issuable day, the expiry time of your e-Visa is 03 months total.
- It is crucial to remember that you are approved to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days. Besides, accepted purposes include travel, short-term business trips, relative visits, and leisure activities. The employment purposes will be rejected.
Check Cambodia visa requirements for Falkland Island citizens
2. Instructions on applying for Cambodia e-Visa from the Falkland Islands
What are the requirements for the Cambodia e-Visa application?
- A 06-month national passport is required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages to receive a stamp when departing Cambodia. Please scan the first page of your passport in JPG format to apply online.
- Digital photo meets the requirements: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and show full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG or JPEG format.
- Debit or credit cards.
- Current email address to receive e-Visa as well as transfer information.
- 02 hard copies of your e-Visa.
- Travel insurance documents.
- A Covid-19 vaccine card or certificate.
- Proof of hotel reservations for the duration of the stay.
These Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Falkland Island citizens are basic documents for your application, you should prepare them accurately and fully before applying via a form online.
Step-by-step on how to apply for Cambodia e-Visa for Falkland Island citizens
On our website, choose “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar.
Step 1: Fill in enough information in a form. We need you to provide personal information and your trip plan. Make sure of the accuracy before moving to the next steps.
Step 2: Use one of the payment methods we have such as Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express, or wire transfer to make the payment.
When the payment is completed, we will request some additional information, you have to provide to complete the application.
Step 3: You will know when your e-Visa is issued officially. It is dependent on the kind of service you choose. Taking into consideration the available options below:
- Normal: The processing time of this option is 03 working days. It is common to everyone.
- Urgent: Your timeline is quite rushed, we will solve your request within a working day with the Urgent option.
- Super urgent: You have no time to wait for a response and hope to get an e-Visa right away. The “Super urgent” option helps you get an e-Visa after 05 business days.
We will send you Cambodia e-Visa electronically via your email address.
Step 4: Do not forget to print out 02 hard copies of the e-Visa and then hold them to the checkpoints to receive a stamp.
Instructions on applying for Cambodia e-Visa from the Falkland Islands
3. Cambodia visa online fee from the Falkland Islands
Whatever your service is, Cambodia visa online fee from the Falkland Islands includes 02 types: the Government fee and the service fee.
The service fee covers all of the steps in the application process, from filling out the application form to receiving an e-Visa via email address. The fee will be subject to your service and the number of applicants registered. It is noted that any variations after the payment step will be seen as a new application.
You can choose between a transfer wire or electronic payment. If choosing electronic methods, we recommend that you use Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express.
In addition, we hope you add Travel Insurance to your application due to its importance. When you travel to a new country, sometimes unexpected situations happen accidentally. At that time, Travel Insurance will be useful for your trip, it reduces partly damage costs from pandemics, sickness, or accidents. You can research more benefits and treatments at Insurance Information.
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns related to Cambodia e-Visa for Falkland Island citizens or any of our services.