Check Cambodia visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Take a Cambodian adventure, meet locals, and swim in forest waterfalls. From volcanic crater lakes to crumbling ruins, rice paddies, and jungle-topped Karst mountains, this country has excellent, remote rural treks. Visit minority hill tribes and learn about their fascinating rituals, stay in hidden eco-resorts, and plant trees to help Cambodia's natural forests survive.
This article contains all of the information travelers need about Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens, the cost, and the process for Cambodia e-Visa for Fijian citizens. Check it out and start your journey!
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to check the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens. Applicants can learn which nationalities can visit Cambodia with an electronic visa and what requirements must be met.
Citizens of Fiji must meet the following requirements in order to obtain a Cambodian e-Visa:
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- Passport's biographical page (if applicable).
- Payments can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
Travelers can take a look at the Cambodia visa photo requirements by clicking on it.
How to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Fijian citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Fijian citizens?
Obtaining a regular visa to Cambodia can take time, especially if you need urgent visa services. You will quickly realize that applying for a Cambodian e-visa for Fijian citizens is a safe and quick process. It is an easy way to get your Cambodia travel authorization for up to 30 days with a single entry.
It only takes ten minutes to complete the order for an e-Visa. The procedure is broken down into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your trip to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Cambodia visa fees for Fijian citizens
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Fiji
You must pay two (2) Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Fiji: a Cambodia visa Service Fee and a Government Fee.
The length of time you choose to process your e-Visa application will affect the amount of the service fee you must pay.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in one working days.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as five working hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort.
Debit or credit cards, American Express, or PayPal will be useful methods of payment for service-related fees.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable journey, Fijian travelers are highly encouraged to consider buying Cambodian health travel insurance. In order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application, you will also need to provide evidence of Cambodia travel insurance. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short time, you should take measures.
One of the most important issues to consider when traveling in Cambodia is traffic. As a result, our Cambodia car Pick-up service will make you feel more confident in selecting the best mode of transportation when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Fiji
If you register with the Cambodia Embassy in Fiji, they will be able to know more about you. The Cambodia Embassy in Fiji welcomes tourists from other countries as well as Fijians who are visiting Cambodia on a short-term basis.